Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

A Belated Hello

New to the community? Come on in and tell us about yourself. Welcome!

A Belated Hello

Postby SirCxyrtyx » 12 Apr 2015, 03:28

I never introduced myself, but now that I'm back from my leave of absence, it seems as good a time as any.

I'm 21, and from San Francisco, California. ME3 is my favorite game of all time, and has actually had a fairly significant impact on my life. I'm pretty passionate about anything Mass Effect related, which is why I'm so willing to pound away at my keyboard for hours on end in service of modding it.

I've taken 2 college classes on programming (C++), but I'm mostly self trained. I started out programming in ActionScript(Flash games) when I was 16, but Javascript is my favorite language these days, and what I spend most of my programming time mucking around in. C# has been a pleasure to work in. It's like C++, but less annoying.

Other games I love include Life is Strange, Tomb Raider, Dragon Age 2, Skyrim, Fallout: New Vegas, and Burnout Paradise.

SirCxyrtyx has been thanked by:
SirCxyrtyx
Toolset Lead

Have thanks: 288 time

Return to Introductions