Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Aim Assist on ME2/ME3 mods?

We don't provide mod support; that's the mod author's job. Contact them with questions, first. If they are no longer supporting the mod, you may ask here, but there's no guarantee of an answer.

Aim Assist on ME2/ME3 mods?

Postby LongMuckDong » 04 Aug 2015, 09:44

Hey guys/girls - just a quick question for those who have use the Explorer mods; do they provide the same aim assist as in the console versions of the game?

Thinking about buying up all the DLC for the PC version (own everything on 360, but willing to re-buy for this), but before I pull the trigger (pun intended), I wanted to know if AA was featured in the mod for sure :)

I only play on Insanity, so no AA with the controllers slightly gimped aim speed (compared to KB+M) could be pretty crazy IMO....
LongMuckDong
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Aim Assist on ME2/ME3 mods?

Postby dybuk » 05 Aug 2015, 00:45

The mods add native support for a controller. It's not like joy2key emulating the mouse. So yes.

Dybuk

dybuk has been thanked by:
dybuk
Modder

Have thanks: 127 time

Re: Aim Assist on ME2/ME3 mods?

Postby LongMuckDong » 05 Aug 2015, 16:43

dybuk wrote:The mods add native support for a controller. It's not like joy2key emulating the mouse. So yes.

Dybuk

You, sir, have made my day - wasn't sure if you answered this for me on GAF also, apologies if so: so happy right now!! :)
LongMuckDong
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Other People's Stuff