Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Beta 2.0.14

Information and links to new stable & beta releases.

Beta 2.0.14

Postby SirCxyrtyx » 21 Sep 2016, 03:52

Issues Resolved
#415(ME3Creator: Bug, won't launch): giftfish
launches now

#417(Plot Editor: Search Feature): giftfish
You can search state transitions for plot bools, floats, or ints

#421(Small GUI Tweak): giftfish
Main Window close/minimize buttons are slightly more spaced, and have grey backgrounds on scroll-over

#419(2.0.13 Installing ME2 textures): CreeperLava (and Ottemis)
Treescans and texture installs should work again on ME2 and ME1

#420(v2.0.13: Meshplorer Preview Funkyness): Ottemis
Made an attempt to to ameliorate this. Meshplorer is pretty funky though, so I'm not sure how much this will help.

#411(Bug: Sequence Editor moving views): giftfish
Didn't really fix this, but the message box will now instruct people how to manually move their sequence views if this occurs.

#418(Plot Editor: Instance Version not saving): giftfish
Numerical input boxes in the Plot Editor will update on edit, not on focus loss, so there's no longer a possibility of something that looks like it's been changed not being saved.

#394(v2.0.10 Suggestion: BioEvtSysTrackVOElements): Kinkojiro
The Interpreter will now treat any property named "m_nStrRefID" like a StringRefProperty, even tough it's an IntProperty. Sorry it took me a month and a half to get to this.

Additional Changes
Meshplorer will try to display the diffuse texture for a mesh instead of the default checkerboard. It's not a very sophisticated system, so you'll still see the checkerboard a lot. If this was a terrible idea, let me know and I'll revert it.

Get It Here
(Disclaimer: This is a beta release, so the only person who has tested any of this is me. That means there will be bugs, and you will encounter them. When you do, please make a bug report on Github so that they can be fixed.)

SirCxyrtyx has been thanked by:
SirCxyrtyx
Toolset Lead

Have thanks: 288 time

Re: Beta 2.0.14

Postby Kinkojiro » 21 Sep 2016, 23:03

Does anybody else have a problem with sequence editor not being able to add objects? Or is it just me?
Kinkojiro
Modder

Have thanks: 249 time

Postby SirCxyrtyx » 22 Sep 2016, 00:16

Not just you. Looks like I accidentally made it so you can only add objects in ME1 sequences. Sorry about that.

SirCxyrtyx has been thanked by:
SirCxyrtyx
Toolset Lead

Have thanks: 288 time

Postby Ottemis » 22 Sep 2016, 13:41

SirCxyrtyx wrote:#420(v2.0.13: Meshplorer Preview Funkyness): Ottemis
Made an attempt to to ameliorate this. Meshplorer is pretty funky though, so I'm not sure how much this will help.

Whehe. Funkyness is right! I'll update and see what's what, thank you!

SirCxyrtyx wrote:Additional Changes
Meshplorer will try to display the diffuse texture for a mesh instead of the default checkerboard. It's not a very sophisticated system, so you'll still see the checkerboard a lot. If this was a terrible idea, let me know and I'll revert it.

Ohh, interesting. I'll check it out!
Ottemis
Harbinger

Have thanks: 247 time

Return to New Releases