Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Beta 2.0.3

Information and links to new stable & beta releases.

Beta 2.0.3

Postby SirCxyrtyx » 01 May 2016, 03:53

Issues Resolved
#353(Suggestions: (Beta) Sequence Editor add Break all links option): Kinkojiro
Added context menu option to break all links. Additionally, adding objects to the sequence via Edit -> Add Objects breaks all their links and changes their ParentSequence property

#357(Suggestion (Beta): Interpreter hex editor improvements): Kinkojiro
  • Button to toggle between 4 byte wide hex view and 16 byte wide.
  • Interpret button works again, opens instance of Interpreter in new window.
  • Adds Save Hex Changes button right above Hex box
  • Edit -> Hex Converter opens up the Hex Converter from ME3Creator.
  • new status strip at bottom to display start, length and end of hex selection

#36(ME3Creator, Add Property Editor): Giftfish
Replaced Property View with the Interpreter, sans hex box. Should work just like the ME3Explorer one.

Additional Changes
  • ME3 Interpreter: Can now add properties to an object. Objects often have properties which aren't included in the PCCs because they are set to the default values. Now, you can add those properties in and edit them with just a few clicks. (This doesn't work for StaticMesh objects because they're special. May be possible to fix this by hard-coding the StaticMesh properties. I'll look into it.)
  • ME3 Interpreter: ironed out some bugs in the retention of the expansion state post-edit. Shouldn't randomly expand things that were collapsed, or collapse things that were expanded anymore.
  • ME3 Interpreter: made moving of array elements work for arrays of structs too.
  • (FemShep) PlotVarDB overhauled
  • (FemShep) Decompressor removed. If you were using it, use the PCC repacker instead.

Get It Here
(Disclaimer: This is a beta release, so the only person who has tested any of this is me. That means there will be bugs, and you will encounter them. When you do, please make a bug report on Github so that they can be fixed.)

SirCxyrtyx has been thanked by:
SirCxyrtyx
Toolset Lead

Have thanks: 288 time

Re: Beta 2.0.3

Postby giftfish » 01 May 2016, 14:45

FYI, the Plot DB overhaul is still a WIP. Expect to see more changes to features, column numbers, etc :)
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Postby Kinkojiro » 01 May 2016, 15:22

Add properties is superb. Amazing, you can just add a variable links property then an array. Thanks very much
Kinkojiro
Modder

Have thanks: 249 time

Postby Kinkojiro » 03 May 2016, 13:08

Quick question has the save method changed in Package editor? I seem to be getting a large number of file size changes when I am only changing properties like location etc.
Kinkojiro
Modder

Postby FemShep » 03 May 2016, 15:50

It shouldn't have. Though I noticed the alt-save button is now gone. Hasn't saving any pcc in me3explorer that you modified change the file size? It always appends the export data to the end.

Also I figured out that decompress.exe is from gildor. I didn't know where it came from before.
ME3Tweaks has modding guides, tools, forums for mods, a modding wiki, and ModMaker, an online mod creation tool.
ME3 Mod Manager, the civilized way of installing and managing ME3 mods.
ME3Tweaks Facebook Page
FemShep
Modder

Have thanks: 76 time

Postby SirCxyrtyx » 03 May 2016, 16:43

Alt save button should still be there. And no the save method has not changed.

I think what's going on is that in 2.0.1 and subsequent releases, when the interpreter scans a Vector property, like location, it's adding X, Y, and Z to the name list, which is... unfortunate behavior. It does this for any Immutable struct, so Rotation, Color, etc. Good news is that this will only happen once, since once those are in the names list it won't need to add them again. Bad news is that I'm not sure it will be possible for me to fix this.
SirCxyrtyx
Toolset Lead

Have thanks: 288 time

Postby Kinkojiro » 05 May 2016, 02:40

There is definitely something up. The logger is picking up lots of size mismatches. It appears something is duplicating the final few properties on sequence objects:

ME3Log - Logging started.
BioSeqAct_PMCheckState BioD_Nor_Mapmod_320_Jack.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.Main_Sequence.Ambient_Performance_Setup.BioSeqAct_PMCheckState_6: Serial size mismatch: Got 682, Expected 746 | Stacktrace: ME3Logger <- [0x45b3e4] <- [0x42a700] <- [0x42a383]
SeqEvent_RemoteEvent BioD_Nor_Mapmod_320_Jack.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.Main_Sequence.Ambient_Performance_Setup.SeqEvent_RemoteEvent_0: Serial size mismatch: Got 402, Expected 466 | Stacktrace: ME3Logger <- [0x45b3e4] <- [0x42a700] <- [0x42a383]
SeqEvent_Used BioD_Nor_Mapmod_320_Jack.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.Main_Sequence.Investigate_Dialogs.SeqEvent_Used_0: Serial size mismatch: Got 524, Expected 588 | Stacktrace: ME3Logger <- [0x45b3e4] <- [0x42a700] <- [0x42a383]
SeqEvent_Used BioD_Nor_Mapmod_320_Jack.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.Main_Sequence.Investigate_Dialogs.SeqEvent_Used_3: Serial size mismatch: Got 524, Expected 588 | Stacktrace: ME3Logger <- [0x45b3e4] <- [0x42a700] <- [0x42a383]
SFXSeqEvt_LevelIsLive BioD_Nor_Mapmod_320_Jack.TheWorld:PersistentLevel.Main_Sequence.Ambient_Performance_Setup.SFXSeqEvt_LevelIsLive_1: Serial size mismatch: Got 370, Expected 434 | Stacktrace: ME3Logger <- [0x45b3e4] <- [0x42a700] <- [0x42a383]

I will try and replicate and see if I can narrow it down and report on Github.
Kinkojiro
Modder

Return to New Releases