Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Beta 2.0.8

Information and links to new stable & beta releases.

Beta 2.0.8

Postby SirCxyrtyx » 12 Jun 2016, 18:18

Issues Resolved
#384(Bug Minor 2.0.7 UDK Explorer only opens .UDK not .UPK): Kinkojiro
opens upk now

#386(SFAR Editor 2: Make live decompression/preview on-demand rather than automatic): FemShep
removed SFAR Editor 2's hex preview.

#383(Suggestion: Cloning structural props rather than blanking): Kinkojiro
In the Interpreter: If an array of structs is not empty, "Add Element" will clone the last entry instead of adding a blank one.

#381(Hex Converter as a full utility): giftfish
Hex Converter is now a standalone application. It can also be opened from the User Tools > Utilities. (Not really a user tool, but neither is most of the other stuff in Utilities).

Additional Changes
  • Soundplorer can play and extract the sounds from pcc-stored wwisestreams.
  • Hex Converter will pad the hex fields with 0s if the value you enter is shorter than 8 chars.

Curve Editor Progress
  • Euler track components are properly labeled
  • Can save from CurveEd (Note that curve editor shares the in-memory pcc with the tool that opened it, so if you opened it from the PackEd, saving would be the same as if you closed the CurveEd, and then saved from the PackEd)
  • Right click on a key to set its time. (Note that the time is shared between all components of a track. If you change the time of a key in the X curve of a PosTrack, it will also change the time of the corresponding Y and Z keys. The same is true of InterpMode.)
  • Use the mouse wheel to change zoom level, and click and drag the background to pan.

Get It Here
(Disclaimer: This is a beta release, so the only person who has tested any of this is me. That means there will be bugs, and you will encounter them. When you do, please make a bug report on Github so that they can be fixed.)

SirCxyrtyx has been thanked by:
SirCxyrtyx
Toolset Lead

Have thanks: 288 time

Re: Beta 2.0.8

Postby giftfish » 12 Jun 2016, 20:18

@Sir -- Yay, standalone hex converter :D

FYI, it doesn't appear in the toolset's taskbar. Can we hit that up on the next release, perhaps?
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Postby SirCxyrtyx » 12 Jun 2016, 23:12

It doesn't show up in the taskbar because I made it a seperate exe. Guess I misinterpreted the request?
SirCxyrtyx
Toolset Lead

Have thanks: 288 time

Postby giftfish » 12 Jun 2016, 23:39

SirCxyrtyx wrote:It doesn't show up in the taskbar because I made it a seperate exe. Guess I misinterpreted the request?

Um... not sure. Seems like you have done exactly as per my suggestion. I meant that it should function as a tool on it's own -- like Package Editor or Sequence Editor -- which is what you have done. Just like those tools, it has it's own entry in the main menu. It just doesn't happen to have a taskbar icon :) Not a huge deal; just makes it easier to switch windows.

BUT, with the incoming GUI overhaul that will all change anyway, so I get if you want to hold odd. Not a big deal.
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Return to New Releases