Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Bonus Power Packs (gives Shepard new BPs based on MP powers)

Complimentary board where content modders may host dev threads for mods destined for release. Communicate information, find testers, release Betas, etc.

Re: Bonus Power Packs (gives Shepard new BPs based on MP pow

Postby Epsilon330 » 20 May 2015, 07:47

I appear to be having some compatibility issues. I don't know what part of the folders is causing this but installing this mod appears to have the effect of overriding any existing texture mods that affect the female version of the standard alliance uniform.

Is there any PCC in the folders that could be causing this? I'm building a test tree to try and force the textures back through so we'll see what happens. I'm fairly certain it's BioD_Nor_001Global.pcc causing this.

UPDATE: The folders and the Stim Pack DLC are not compatible with SF Texplorer. Not only are they ignored (due to being modified), but they also appear to be causing the process to freeze. They do work with Rev700, however. I'll report back if that was the cause of the texture failure.

UPDATE 2: Looks like everything's working. Sorry, false alarm. I guess the tree failure was the problem here. In the end I had to fix the TPF files with the SF release, extract them, then load them with Rev700 to account for it being unable to fix them.
Epsilon330
User

Have thanks: 6 time

Postby Epsilon330 » 20 May 2015, 22:33

...and now it's causing problems with Holomod_11_Tex.

What exactly does this PCC affect? Why is it overriding textures even when it's recognized by Texplorer?
Epsilon330
User

Postby Epsilon330 » 25 May 2015, 16:27

Holomod_11_Tex can't decide whether or not it wants to show up. This is weird. It pops into existence in one load instance, and then reverts to default the next. I have no idea what to do.

A recent error with SVN 700 just screwed up my main ME3 folder. I'm going to have to start completely from scratch. Let's see if that works.
Epsilon330
User

Postby Hakuryuu » 28 May 2015, 17:51

Thanks for the mod! I really appreciate the work you're doing here. However I have a problem with Annihilation Field. On my Sentinel, its graphical effects surrounding Shep doesn't play if Tech Armor is on. This behavior doesn't exist in Multiplayer.
I hope this problem can be addressed. Once again, much thanks
Hakuryuu
User

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby AVPen » 29 May 2015, 06:54

Hakuryuu wrote:Thanks for the mod! I really appreciate the work you're doing here. However I have a problem with Annihilation Field. On my Sentinel, its graphical effects surrounding Shep doesn't play if Tech Armor is on. This behavior doesn't exist in Multiplayer.
I hope this problem can be addressed. Once again, much thanks

The Tech Armor/Annihilation Field thing is something I could never figure out while testing, so assumed it was a graphical glitch of sorts - however, it was one that I could live with for the most part (trust me, compared to the graphical crap I was previously dealing with getting Annihilation Field to work in SP, the Tech Armor issue seemed pretty minor lol)
AVPen
Modder

Have thanks: 116 time

Postby ledbetterman » 12 Aug 2015, 02:31

Thanks AVPen! This is awesome. I wanted to report a small bug that happens when using the tech scanner. I'm sure you've noticed that the 3D holo of the scanned enemy doesn't actually show in single-player. Also, upon death, a duplicate omni-tool and scanner reticule gets left in the level unless you manually reload.

Like I said, these are minor things and easily ignorable, I just wanted to raise them to your attention.
ledbetterman
User

Have thanks: 4 time

Postby Kinkojiro » 09 Nov 2015, 02:40

Hi AVPen, just was messing around with BioD_Nor_001Global and noticed a problem with your implementation the edits you made cause the ambient npcs not to load if you directly load into a deck on the Normandy.

Was your intention for the BPP notification to fire on any deck or just deck 2?
Kinkojiro
Modder

Have thanks: 249 time

Postby Phnx » 08 Mar 2016, 08:39

Awesome mod! I was wondering if we could give femshep the Phantom dodge animations that the Shadow Infiltrator uses? And all the abilities of the Shadow Infiltrator, Slayer and Fury are also pretty awesome. :)
Phnx
User

Have thanks: 14 time

Previous

Return to Mods in Development