Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

CEM v1.4.0 is out

Complimentary board where content modders may host dev threads for mods destined for release. Communicate information, find testers, release Betas, etc.

Re: CEM vD; definitely gonna happen

Postby Deager » 31 Oct 2016, 18:21

A trilogy run with CEM Full Alpha 1.4.0 is complete and no issues for me. I've also heard of no issues from anybody else and the few people who wrote in wrote that everything is fine.

Kinkojiro has done it again and has finished the last piece for CEM Lite I couldn't get; getting from the apartment after the party to the pre-goodbye without allowing the player to screw up and wander the Silversun Strip. My initial tests this morning have gone just fine.

So, for the people who check this out, I'll be puttering around with CEM Full and CEM Lite and hopefully in a few weeks or less I'll have the official 1.4.0 release out. In the meantime, I have Firewatch to finish up tonight, which appears that it might work as a decent Halloween game for a person like me who does not like horror at all. ;)
Deager
Modder

Have thanks: 164 time

Postby Sil » 31 Oct 2016, 20:28

Although I've not played CEM yet it is always great news when someone gets a mod ready to be released. Nice work :D
Sil
User

Have thanks: 13 time

Postby ebg2465 » 31 Oct 2016, 23:04

Great news Deager!
ebg2465
User

Have thanks: 2 time

Postby Kinkojiro » 02 Nov 2016, 23:11

The fix can be chalked up to the genius of SirC as usual. Now we can add imports and clone in dlc, it is a lot easier to do these things in Citadel.

Kinkojiro has been thanked by:
Kinkojiro
Modder

Have thanks: 249 time

Postby Blad3Zer0 » 03 Nov 2016, 04:11

Deager wrote:In the meantime, I have Firewatch to finish up tonight, which appears that it might work as a decent Halloween game for a person like me who does not like horror at all. ;)

Well I suppose that depends on your definition of horror; I certainly felt like there were horror-ish elements in the Mass Effect trilogy. IMHO, Overlord definitely sticks out the most in that regard.

What do you think, though?
Blad3Zer0
User

Have thanks: 28 time

Postby Deager » 03 Nov 2016, 15:15

Blad3Zer0 wrote:
Deager wrote:In the meantime, I have Firewatch to finish up tonight, which appears that it might work as a decent Halloween game for a person like me who does not like horror at all. ;)

Well I suppose that depends on your definition of horror; I certainly felt like there were horror-ish elements in the Mass Effect trilogy. IMHO, Overlord definitely sticks out the most in that regard.

What do you think, though?

Good point on Mass Effect. MINOR SPOILERS about Firewatch folks! It's a given there will be Mass Effect spoilers. ;)

SPOILERS BEGIN HERE
Overlord was a little bit horror-ish for sure. I would say the closest Mass Effect got to horror, for me, was the Ardat-Yakshi at the monastery. And in the end, Firewatch was not on par with that. If anybody has played Alan Wake, I would say that Wake was much more horror/psychological thriller than Firewatch was, but both Alan Wake and Firewatch are in a similar category.

In the end, Firewatch was not freaky to me. So the reviewer who wrote that was being very careful to his readers, which I think is good. I had the lights out while playing and I certainly was paying attention but only the slightest, if at all, chills hit my neck while playing. Firewatch was really cool though. But, I'm in my early 40s and the story with one character being 43 I think and another maybe 39 or something, plus taking place in 1985 or something...that will resonate with me I suppose.
Deager
Modder

Postby Sil » 04 Nov 2016, 17:24

I didn't see Overlord as a horror at all. I found it truly horrible what happened to David Archer, but the tone of it all wasn't frightening. I'd agree with the Ardat-Yakshi monastery, I'd hoped there would be a few more horror elements when it comes to Reaper forces, but that one was definitely frightening.
Sil
User

Re: CEM v1.4.0 is out

Postby Deager » 22 Nov 2016, 01:29

Well, it's here. Technically with a beta tag but I've tested everything so, in theory, it's final.

http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/2/?
Deager
Modder

Postby Sil » 23 Nov 2016, 22:52

I've not had a chance to play it, but you must be really thrilled to have released it. :D
Sil
User

Postby Deager » 24 Nov 2016, 02:26

Sil wrote:I've not had a chance to play it, but you must be really thrilled to have released it. :D

Kind of...maybe just relieved. Lip syncs are satisfying and also very boring and tedious. I'm just glad to have it out before the holiday weekend got going for the people who are interested. ;)
Deager
Modder

PreviousNext

Return to Mods in Development