Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

[Article] Coalesced Tools

Help build and maintain the new ME3Explorer Wiki on Wikia.

[Article] Coalesced Tools

Postby giftfish » 28 Jan 2015, 19:45

Article Name1: Coalesced Tools
Article Name2: TankMaster's Tools
URL1: http://me3explorer.wikia.com/wiki/Coalesced_Tools
URL2: http://me3explorer.wikia.com/wiki/TankMaster%27s_Tools

Article is complete and ready for comment.

I was trying to finish the User Tools and Style Guide first, but someone got this started for the Wiki, wewt (guessing FemShep or TankMaster). I went ahead and made the article much more complete, added images, and brought it up to the style conventions we're using. Once the article for BIN files is complete, the page might get a light edit as a result. Tutorial links will be added to the bottom once we have them up...which will probably be awhile, lol.

I relocated the information for TankMaster's Coalesced Tool to his own page for two reasons. One, the tool is not yet a part of the toolset and we've constructed the wiki specifically to follow the menu scheme of the toolset. Two, not all of his (fantastic) tools have a counterpart in the existing toolset. The Natives Editor does not, for example, so there's no place to put it but on it's own page. Rather than splitting all his tools up, then, the most logical thing is to place them all on their own page categorized under Developer Resources. Then, when appropriate, reference his page/tool on the relevant ME3Expl tool page. This is what I've done now for the Coalesced Tools area.

I've also added proper headings for his other tools, so if you're reading this, TankMaster, feel free to add content there and I'll tweak it as I have time. There's also a link to your page in the main TOC on the homepage. If your tools are integrated into the toolset at some point, then we'll place them into the Developer Tools area under the appropriate menu heading. Your personal page would then be taken down, obviously :)
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Re: [Article] Coalesced Tools

Postby giftfish » 01 Mar 2016, 19:28

I'd like to tag these with proper authorship,, if anyone remembers who made the tools. I'm guessing WV made the first and someone else made the latter, but I can't find any info in the New Releases area.
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Return to Wiki Development