Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

CR: ME1 TLK Files

Technical research related to the structure of Mass Effect game files.

Re: CR: ME1 TLK Files

Postby zezaomachado » 22 Mar 2014, 23:46

That's weird! The phases of the real game's plot dialog are reversing back to English, even not changing the writing translated to Pt-Br in the files. Anyone could give the info of how the line of this detector looks like for me look for and change if possible in the *.ini files. Mass Effect 1.
zezaomachado
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby zezaomachado » 18 Apr 2014, 20:33

I'd like a tool like that (repack) for the *sfm files of ME3 DLC's, that would allow me to post for anyone the files translated and repack easily, and avoid me uploading enormous altered files for them download.

And I'd also like the tlks in the upks of the Maps past of ME1. That's just for tests. Some I've working and changing one by one seems don't make any effect. The game goes and take the original subtitles dialogs don't know where yet, or how to prevent it to do so.

The GlobalTlk works well, but the subtitles throughout the game raised to be a big challenge.
zezaomachado
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby delooze » 03 Aug 2015, 10:30

Any updates on this? I also need to extract, change, and re-insert subtitles in many areas of the game.
delooze
User

Have thanks: 1 time

Postby giftfish » 03 Aug 2015, 14:15

delooze wrote:Any updates on this? I also need to extract, change, and re-insert subtitles in many areas of the game.

This forum area is for Research, not questions. If you have a question, ask in General Help.
giftfish

Postby SirCxyrtyx » 05 Mar 2016, 05:58

I really should have checked the forum before I decided it would be a good idea to decode ME1 tlks. Oh well, at least I learned something doing it. Revision with TLK decoding for ME1 coming soon.

SirCxyrtyx has been thanked by:
SirCxyrtyx
Toolset Lead

Have thanks: 288 time

Previous

Return to Technical Research