Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

EDI Science Uniform

We don't provide mod support; that's the mod author's job. Contact them with questions, first. If they are no longer supporting the mod, you may ask here, but there's no guarantee of an answer.

EDI Science Uniform

Postby deadspear » 13 Aug 2015, 21:53

When I installed this mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/270/? by princessdemeter I got a strange bug, that Edi get the the texture, but without the uniform, so it looks sort of weird, like shes wearing a shintight suit with some robot parts still showing. I installed the tpf first since in the comments it said that the .mod had some problems. (I checked it was still suitless) then I installed the .mod after the instuctions, got a bit confused about the TOCbinUpdater since there wasn't an option to update it, then installed the tpf ontop but it said that it wasn't found in the tree (that didn't happen before), same thing, no suit. Could someone help me figure out whats wrong?
deadspear
User

Have thanks: 12 time

Re: EDI Science Uniform

Postby CreeperLava » 13 Aug 2015, 22:35

You may have done something wrong in your installation order. The TPF seems to be the latest update to the mod, and as such should be installed last. The TPF isn't standalone, it requires the .mod meshes.
So the installation order would be :
1. Mesh .mod
2. Textures .tpf
I don't think the textures .mod is necessary, as the tpf seems to replace it. The TOCBin updates itself automatically in recent revs.
Even if the order is correct, you may still encounter problems due to the lack of compatibility between ModMaker and really old .mods, but it's worth a try !
CreeperLava
User

Have thanks: 83 time

Re: EDI Science Uniform

Postby deadspear » 14 Aug 2015, 00:14

Edit: Never mind I was able to fix it, it was a stupid error on my end.
deadspear
User

Have thanks: 12 time

Return to Other People's Stuff