Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Elanos Haliat

User-centric area to discuss ideas and request mods. Toolset modders may also float ideas for new mods here; if pursued, the thread can be relocated to Mods in Development.

Elanos Haliat

Postby Szeryf1592 » 25 Jul 2016, 17:32

Is this possible change Elanos Haliat's http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Elanos_Haliat appearance to Turian in Mass Effect 1? I don't know why is the human with Turian voice.

Szeryf1592 has been thanked by:
Szeryf1592
User

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Elanos Haliat

Postby Deager » 25 Jul 2016, 19:17

Szeryf1592 wrote:Is this possible change Elanos Haliat's http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Elanos_Haliat appearance to Turian in Mass Effect 1? I don't know why is the human with Turian voice.

Trust me, I'd love to. I hate that mission because of that error. I don't think we're there with the ME1 tools. Not sure if we ever will be. But if we could...yeah, I'd like to see it.
Deager
Modder

Have thanks: 164 time

Postby giftfish » 25 Jul 2016, 20:50

Yeah, we've just got there with ME3, so as tools progress further we might be able to get there with ME1. Just not quite yet.
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Postby Blad3Zer0 » 29 Sep 2016, 03:10

giftfish wrote:Yeah, we've just got there with ME3, so as tools progress further we might be able to get there with ME1. Just not quite yet.

I look forward to the day when we can in fact do so. In my case it's easy to mentally replace the human model with a Turian projection, but not everyone is so lucky.
Blad3Zer0
User

Have thanks: 28 time

Postby giftfish » 29 Sep 2016, 14:25

Blad3Zer0 wrote:
giftfish wrote:Yeah, we've just got there with ME3, so as tools progress further we might be able to get there with ME1. Just not quite yet.

I look forward to the day when we can in fact do so. In my case it's easy to mentally replace the human model with a Turian projection, but not everyone is so lucky.

I'm guessing we're almost there, or we might already be. Sir has been doing a lot of work on ME1 support with PackEd and SeqEd. Those alone would probably be enough. Since Haliat is in a file with a bunch of turians that makes it pretty easy. I don't think we'd even need meshplorer support (which I don't think we have yet for ME1).
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Return to Mod Ideas and Requests