Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Expanded Galaxy Mod

Complimentary board where content modders may host dev threads for mods destined for release. Communicate information, find testers, release Betas, etc.

Re: Expanded Galaxy Mod

Postby ElysiumFic » 12 Dec 2016, 16:41

I will say I was impressed by how *cough* ruthless Liara has become.
ElysiumFic
User

Have thanks: 4 time

Postby earthtoannie » 12 Dec 2016, 21:17

Hello everyone,
I've encountered a problem. Running Win10, I've installed the EGM but the game won't start neither from the Launcher nor from the Mass Effect 3.exe itself. When I click it, my pointer shows the spinny loading circle and then nothing. I've ran the AutoTOC from ME3Explorer and it hasn't fixed the issue. Any suggestions?
earthtoannie
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Sil » 12 Dec 2016, 22:09

Do you use Mod Manager?
Sil
User

Have thanks: 13 time

Postby Kinkojiro » 12 Dec 2016, 23:21

earthtoannie wrote:Hello everyone,
I've encountered a problem. Running Win10, I've installed the EGM but the game won't start neither from the Launcher nor from the Mass Effect 3.exe itself. When I click it, my pointer shows the spinny loading circle and then nothing. I've ran the AutoTOC from ME3Explorer and it hasn't fixed the issue. Any suggestions?

I don't support anybody except on the nexus page, it just becomes too unwieldy to try to help people via a lot of different forums. Read the FAQS/Troubleshooter and post a report in the bugs section if you cannot find the solution

ElysiumFic wrote:I will say I was impressed by how *cough* ruthless Liara has become.

Good guess ElysiumFic, but that is not one of the three I am thinking about.

Cerberus Shuttle - as long as a former crewmate and her charges stop over in the Normandy - I suggest you take a look in the shuttle parking area.
Kinkojiro
Modder

Have thanks: 249 time

Postby rookie_one » 13 Dec 2016, 21:32

Kinkojiro wrote:
Cerberus Shuttle - as long as a former crewmate and her charges stop over in the Normandy - I suggest you take a look in the shuttle parking area.

damn it ,it means that I basically passed over it :(
rookie_one
User

Postby realsurvivor686 » 16 Dec 2016, 22:32

Congratulations. The EGM is on the Nexus Mods Staff pick! (Source: http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect3/news/13010/?)

realsurvivor686
User

Have thanks: 30 time

Postby Kinkojiro » 17 Dec 2016, 13:58

The fact we can do this is entirely due to the efforts of those who built the toolkit. Compared to fallout and Skyrim modding ME is very hard, it is pretty amazing any ME mod could be considered for recognition on a platform like nexus. So huge thanks to those who have contributed and continue to develop the tools, plus everybody who has helped and contributed to EGM.

Kinkojiro
Modder

Have thanks: 249 time

Postby Mocusolvan » 19 Dec 2016, 22:37

I am planning to do another playthrough of ME3 over the holidays. Any chance for the Miranda mod to be out by then? If not would you consider sending me the alpha version of the miranda mod? I would gladly test it and provide some feedback. With a very busy year coming up, I doubt I will be playing mass effect in quite some time, so a little peak into the Miranda mod would really be a nice early christmas present ;)
Anyway, keep up the great work!
Mocusolvan
User

Postby rookie_one » 24 Dec 2016, 05:32

Downloaded, will test and give feedback

For Mass effect deception, I can safely say that nobody consider it canon, especially not with all the discontinuity it contains

BTW, Onedrive ? :P :roll:
rookie_one
User

Postby AVPen » 24 Dec 2016, 18:19

Hey Kinko, been trying to test out your Miranda Mod today (mainly to see what exactly you're doing with Gillian and Hendel, lol...), but even with EGM 1.06 and AUTOTOCing, I can't get the mod to work - ME3 keeps telling me that the DLC appears to be "corrupted" and won't load it. Any ideas?
AVPen
Modder

Have thanks: 116 time

PreviousNext

Return to Mods in Development