Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Expanded Galaxy Mod

Complimentary board where content modders may host dev threads for mods destined for release. Communicate information, find testers, release Betas, etc.

Re: Expanded Galaxy Mod

Postby Mocusolvan » 29 Dec 2016, 00:30

OK, thanks for the info. Can Miranda mod be installed in an existing campaign before horizon without losing any content or does it have to be present from the start? I also noticed that with the modded war asset systems some assets disappear completely (for example colony support from elysium after its fall). Would it be possible for it to remain at a lower value? For one its nice to be able read through all the assets as the campaign progresses without them disappearing, on the other hand it makes sense that the asset remains from a logical/fluff perspective. While the colony might have no benefit after its capture/destruction, it has provided benefits before that, which given that it is mosty economic support might, have an ongoing effect even after its fall.
Mocusolvan
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Kinkojiro » 01 Jan 2017, 12:18

Miranda mod can be installed whenever before Cronos. Obviously it is designed to be played after horizon, but if you went and did some DLC missions before installing it, it wouldn't matter.

EGM has a pretty broad audience and many people wouldn't understand why a colony was still adding war assets after it was destroyed, and any asset at 0 is hidden by the gui. So whilst I can understand your desire to be able to exactly see every war asset you have lost, we wouldn't want to put a lot of work into writing a whole load of new war asset descriptions for dead assets.
Kinkojiro
Modder

Have thanks: 249 time

Postby sansuni » 02 Jan 2017, 19:59

Amazing work. I never romanced Miranda in any of my playthroughs before, but thanks to your mod I am now considering.

Any future plans for Jack?
sansuni
Modder

Have thanks: 7 time

Postby the white tyson » 02 Jan 2017, 20:28

Will the Miranda mod be released in January ?
the white tyson
User

Postby viper » 03 Jan 2017, 14:37

No certain date,as far as I know its gonna be couple of weeks.If you ask me thats not that long
viper
User

Postby thommaal » 04 Jan 2017, 11:51

Asking after a mod that is not yet ready for release is always a bit of a predicament, isn't it? On the one hand, you want to express appreciation for the idea and anticipation, but you also don't want to give the impression that the mod author is required to fulfill any kind of expectation ..

In that spirit, I have a ME2-save ready with a romanced Miranda. :D

BTW, this is the first time that I fully explore the Expanded Galaxy Mod, and it's a joy to have it.

And with so many relays open, I began to wonder if you have any plans to include the dormant relays within the galaxy into your expanded portrayal of the Reaper Wars?

AFAIK, we neither have any mention of them as a possible way to flee from the war nor do the Reapers use them to surprise the Council races.

Of course, you might have already addressed the issue, and I just missed it.
thommaal
User

Previous

Return to Mods in Development