Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Hex Color Converter

Non-toolset utilities for the ME Trilogy developed by community coders. Note: Restricted to coder- or modder-oriented tools. User-oriented tools belong where they can be adequately supported (e.g., Nexusmods).

Hex Color Converter

Postby Fog.Gene » 30 Apr 2013, 13:19

While learning more about Hex and that kind of stuff I sort of made a little helper to change the eye color. It's supossed to edit the dump.bin, not the .pcc. This just does the hex editing part.

Spoiler:

Leaving it here in case anybody wants it. I haven't tested it ingame, so I don't know if it'll work. It changes the same bytes the tutorial says to change, though (that I checked).

Download link: http://sdrv.ms/12h3kES

Thanks WV for sharing your float converter code and for answering my silly questions :P
Regere: Let the world know of its sovereign. I shall be the rule by which all things are measured.
Polyhistor: Then I am to be the slave, for all things shall be my master.

Fog.Gene has been thanked by:
Fog.Gene
Emeritus

Have thanks: 65 time

Re: Change Iconic Shepard's eyes & skin

Postby Mimi » 16 May 2013, 08:32

Excellent! Thank you so very much for this!
Mimi
Modder

Have thanks: 3 time

Postby Niar26 » 14 Apr 2016, 11:46

Hello all! I'm new, wanted to try out this tutorial... but sadly, the decimals to hex converter is gone, so this tutorial is now obsolete.. Sad to see this.

Is there anyone that can upload the converter originally posted? Because online there is no decimals to hex converter
Niar26
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby giftfish » 14 Apr 2016, 13:41

Niar26 wrote:Hello all! I'm new, wanted to try out this tutorial... but sadly, the decimals to hex converter is gone, so this tutorial is now obsolete.. Sad to see this.

Is there anyone that can upload the converter originally posted? Because online there is no decimals to hex converter

The converter is no longer needed in the newest versions of the toolset. The decimals can be edited directly.
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Postby JunkoXan » 15 Apr 2016, 12:42

Niar26 wrote:Hello all! I'm new, wanted to try out this tutorial... but sadly, the decimals to hex converter is gone, so this tutorial is now obsolete.. Sad to see this.

http://www.binaryhexconverter.com/decimal-to-hex-converter
http://www.rapidtables.com/convert/number/decimal-to-hex.htm

there's plenty of Decimal to Hexadecimal online actually. many, many more...
JunkoXan
User

Have thanks: 15 time

Return to Third-Party Utilities