Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

HUD Icons missing

Area for texture-specific, modding-related discussion. Topics that involve models/meshes/actors go in the mesh area. As with other non-toolset related content, answers not guaranteed.

HUD Icons missing

Postby sir_edward93 » 14 Jun 2015, 17:56

I have searched high and low throughout Texplorer and I am not able to find the HUD power icons (singularity, overload, cloak, etc) and I can't find any of the HUD weapon outlines that are displayed with the ammo count as well. If anyone is able to point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.
Thanks
sir_edward93
User

Have thanks: 4 time

Re: HUD Icons missing

Postby giftfish » 14 Jun 2015, 19:05

sir_edward93 wrote:I have searched high and low throughout Texplorer and I am not able to find the HUD power icons (singularity, overload, cloak, etc) and I can't find any of the HUD weapon outlines that are displayed with the ammo count as well. If anyone is able to point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.
Thanks

I suspect they're located in GUI_SF_POWERICONS, but judging from the thumbnails, I don't think Texplorer is reading their format correctly.
giftfish

Return to Texture Discussion