Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

I'm Back (Mostly)

General chat about Mass Effect or otherwise.

I'm Back (Mostly)

Postby TankMaster » 04 Jan 2017, 22:16

Some may remember me, others may not, but I thought I would make this little post to say I am mostly back. I realize I drifted off into silence over the last year to 1 1/2 years and also left my tools in potentially flawed states (namely the Natives Editor, I believe). Last year (2016) was a very bad year for me and I didn't spend much time on any projects ME1-3 or otherwise.

I would like to improve them further along with some other changes. I have no ETA on when such changes and releases will happen. But anyone that has used my projects and have noticed bugs or crashes, feel free to place a nice description of the bug and try to give any info on how to repeat it. If it is a crash and the program gives a call stack (the order of calls that took place and where up to the point of the crash site), either take a picture of it or send the text it gives. Either send them as a private message on this forum or email me.

Again, my apologies for being gone/inactive for as long as I was, but like I said 2016 was a really bad year (namely medically). So I will get around to any fixes and improvements as I can and feel like it

Anyways, just letting you all know that I am indeed back.

Thanks,
TankMaster
TankMaster
User

Have thanks: 64 time

Re: I'm Back (Mostly)

Postby giftfish » 04 Jan 2017, 22:18

Welcome back.

Just so you know, we used your code on GitHub and all your tools are now part of the toolset. If you want to keep working on them separately, that's your right, of course, but I'm sure Sir would be very happy if you contributed to the toolset versions, as well :)
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Re: I'm Back (Mostly)

Postby TankMaster » 04 Jan 2017, 22:50

Thanks, glad to hear that they got incorporated into the main application. Just let me know if there are currently an issues that need to be resolved.

Thanks again giftfish.
TankMaster
User

Have thanks: 64 time

Return to Off Topic