Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Master List of Deleted/Unused/Bugged Content

User-centric area to discuss ideas and request mods. Toolset modders may also float ideas for new mods here; if pursued, the thread can be relocated to Mods in Development.

Re: Master List of Deleted/Unused/Bugged Content

Postby AVPen » 24 Sep 2014, 03:24

crazyrabbits wrote:Hmmm... is there enough to make a mod? The Spectre Authorization Terminal message, Shadow Broker Terminal message and Hackett cutscene? It's better than nothing.

Technically, it would be possible - in addition to the Embassy pcc file requiring new sequence objects to award Xen's negative war asset with her Spectre terminal request, the pcc file would also require a "PMCheckState" object (using the bool property from that Conditional that Erik found) and a "PMExecuteTransition" object following it (to change the bool from false to true), which in turn should enable Hackett's Xen speech.
AVPen
Modder

Have thanks: 116 time

Postby crazyrabbits » 11 Nov 2014, 21:15

I've updated this thread with some additional sources (and an unused text conversation which apparently would have occurred after the resolution of the "saboteur" plotline).

I've also been working to connect with a user on NeoGAF who apparently has dev demo reels from all three games, as well as a bunch of other miscellaneous items. I've pointed him to the board - will let you know if he joins.

EDIT: I have made contact with the user on NeoGAF and invited him over. He provided me with a pair of dev demo reels for the third game, including an odd clip (a showreel?) of EDI and Thane fighting troops on Tuchanka and some other ME1/2 materials.
crazyrabbits
User

Have thanks: 13 time

Postby crazyrabbits » 11 Oct 2016, 12:42

Updating this for the first time in two years with a couple of small additions seen in the 360 private beta. If I come across anything else, I'll let you know.
crazyrabbits
User

Postby crazyrabbits » 11 Oct 2016, 12:42

Updating this for the first time in two years with a couple of small additions seen in the 360 private beta. If I come across anything else, I'll let you know.
crazyrabbits
User

Previous

Return to Mod Ideas and Requests