Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Master List of Notable Mass Effect 3/ME3Explorer Mods

User-centric area to discuss ideas and request mods. Toolset modders may also float ideas for new mods here; if pursued, the thread can be relocated to Mods in Development.

Re: Master List of Notable Mass Effect 3/ME3Explorer Mods

Postby deadspear » 17 Feb 2016, 19:41

Miranda Body Mod: Gives Miranda an alternate white uniform and tweaked body/facial structure.

I think that ones broken/removed. Not sure, does it work for anyone else? And whats the difference between that and AVPen Miranda mod?

This one too N7 Full Face Helmet Mod: Expands the frame of squadmates' N7 masks to make their full face visible, and gives Liara a full helmet.
deadspear
User

Have thanks: 12 time

Postby The Fob » 17 Feb 2016, 20:36

Do you mean the links? 'Cause they work for me. I am also using both mods in game and they work for me as well. It might just be that (because the mods were made with older versions of the toolset) you may need to use the right version of ME3Explorer to install them. I can't really tell you what's the case there exactly because it's been a while since I installed the mods but if you can figure out which version of ME3Explorer to use for install, they should work.
The Fob
Modder

Have thanks: 212 time

Postby deadspear » 17 Feb 2016, 23:00

I get (when I click the links it goes to nexus and then this)

File not found

The file you requested was not found in our database.
deadspear
User

Have thanks: 12 time

Postby CreeperLava » 17 Feb 2016, 23:13

Same here, the mod must have been removed by it's author.
CreeperLava
User

Have thanks: 83 time

Postby The Fob » 18 Feb 2016, 15:40

Oh, sorry, you are right, I used the wrong link (Miri Alternate Uniform mod instead of body mod).
Those were Getorex's mods right? I wonder why he would have removed them, they were great mods.
The Fob
Modder

Have thanks: 212 time

Postby Deager » 18 Feb 2016, 22:01

Oh bummer. I know he worked hard to do the "mod as DLC" method with them. Maybe, hopefully, he's getting them set as .mod files again and just telling people which version of me3explorer to use to install the .mod files.
Deager
Modder

Have thanks: 164 time

Postby AVPen » 19 Feb 2016, 06:46

deadspear wrote:Miranda Body Mod: Gives Miranda an alternate white uniform and tweaked body/facial structure.

I think that ones broken/removed. Not sure, does it work for anyone else? And whats the difference between that and AVPen Miranda mod?

Getorex removed that one after I released my Miranda Alternative Uniform mod - the main differences between his previous work and mine was that his mod modified both the uniform but also Miranda's scalp/neck mesh and textures because Ashley's uniform shows visible cleavage (which led to a number of issues down the line, unfortunately), while mine only modifies the uniform mesh without needing to edit Miranda's neck mesh and texture.
AVPen
Modder

Have thanks: 116 time

Previous

Return to Mod Ideas and Requests