Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

ME:Andromeda Shout-Out in ME2/3

User-centric area to discuss ideas and request mods. Toolset modders may also float ideas for new mods here; if pursued, the thread can be relocated to Mods in Development.

ME:Andromeda Shout-Out in ME2/3

Postby Sil » 02 Dec 2016, 20:35

I'm not presenting a solution to this, but I've been thinking about it a lot recently. Mass Effect 2 & 3 currently do not have any link to Mass Effect: Andromeda despite the Andromeda Initiative supposedly flying off a short while prior to the events of ME3. Obviously there is a reverse link, as ME:A has the Council races and the Krogan, but what do people think of the idea of something being modded into ME3 to give a small tease to the sequel/sidequel?

By this I'm not suggesting some deep expansion of the game, I'm thinking more along the lines of a Shadow Broker message or a Private Terminal message. Maybe someone else would have a better idea than that. Any suggestions/thoughts?
Sil
User

Have thanks: 13 time

Return to Mod Ideas and Requests