Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

ME3 DLC Patcher

Non-toolset utilities for the ME Trilogy developed by community coders. Note: Restricted to coder- or modder-oriented tools. User-oriented tools belong where they can be adequately supported (e.g., Nexusmods).

Re: ME3 DLC Patcher

Postby FemShep » 24 Oct 2015, 06:00

We don't condone piracy. Go somewhere else. We pay for the content we use.
ME3Tweaks has modding guides, tools, forums for mods, a modding wiki, and ModMaker, an online mod creation tool.
ME3 Mod Manager, the civilized way of installing and managing ME3 mods.
ME3Tweaks Facebook Page
FemShep
Modder

Have thanks: 76 time

Postby CreeperLava » 24 Oct 2015, 07:05

FemShep wrote:We don't condone piracy. Go somewhere else. We pay for the content we use.

We don't condemn it either afaik. I personally wouldn't pay for all DLCs either, even today the total price of ME3 is quite astounding.
Google is your friend thanagar10.
CreeperLava
User

Have thanks: 83 time

Postby WarrantyVoider » 24 Oct 2015, 09:46

thanagar10 wrote:oh, then where am i supposed to go to download the dlcs without buying it?

in the internet^^ we obviously wont post links to pirated stuff here, so dont expect any useful answer :)

greetz WV

PS:btw, whoever does post links to pirated stuff, will get his posts deleted, simple as that
always backup your files!
mess with the best or die like the rest!
"I tried everything!" - "mkay, please list that..." ; please dont pm me for help, we have a help section
WarrantyVoider
Emeritus

Have thanks: 626 time

Postby Trishhh99 » 24 Oct 2015, 10:28

Everytime I replace the binkw files, I get stuck at the loading. I've replaced them both before and it worked just fine. But I had to format my laptop and lost all date. Then when I replaced the files again, I get stuck at the loading. Can someone help me?
Trishhh99
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby WarrantyVoider » 25 Oct 2015, 00:24

what system do you have? does it give an error message? how far does it load? does it load with vanilla binkw32.dll / without the patch?

greetz WV
always backup your files!
mess with the best or die like the rest!
"I tried everything!" - "mkay, please list that..." ; please dont pm me for help, we have a help section
WarrantyVoider
Emeritus

Have thanks: 626 time

Postby Trishhh99 » 25 Oct 2015, 04:50

Oh it seems that it worked when I played other saves or when I create a new character. Maybe the save file was corrupted? But thanks for trying to help :)
Trishhh99
User

Postby Witcher » 30 Nov 2015, 23:05

Hi guys I have problem with free multiplayer dlcs, after using this dlc patcher all multiplayer dlcs are gone, there are only basic characters and weapons. Is there any fix for this problem?
Witcher
User

Postby CreeperLava » 01 Dec 2015, 06:19

What do you mean by "gone" ? Are they deleted from ./ME3/BIOGame/DLC ?
CreeperLava
User

Have thanks: 83 time

Postby Witcher » 01 Dec 2015, 10:04

CreeperLava wrote:What do you mean by "gone" ? Are they deleted from ./ME3/BIOGame/DLC ?

I fixed the problem. I had to reinstall multiplayer dlcs three times before game recognized them after using dlc patcher. Also managed to fix those blurry landscapes I mentioned before, problem was in ambient occulsion parameters changed with nvidia inspector, thanks for the heads up on that one. Now I have on another minor problem, I used me3explorer to install multiplayer banners and it says that mod is succesfully installed but ingame banners are still unchanged. :?
Witcher
User

Postby Idiotgamer » 04 Dec 2015, 14:09

I know this is a stupid question but I am new to modding and I have been looking around for the answer to this question for over a week and I can not find it anywhere on the web.

For most of the mods I want to use the instructions tell me to install something called Warranty Voider's ME3 DlC patcher and they contain a link to this thread. I then follow the link in this thread to a zipped file download called binkw32, so I download and unzip it. Aft that I am stuck. It seems the file unzips into two text documents full of code, but there is nothing with them or with any of the instructions I can can find anywhere on the web telling me what to do with these two text documents. I am sorry if this seems dumb and believe me I feel like an idiot for having to ask but from what I understand these documents are supposed to go somewhere in the game's code so I stop failing the DLC check when I a start a new game. I would just like to ad that I have paid for all my DLC so I am not trying to get something for free, I am just trying to get some of the mods to work. The trouble is that everyone already seems to know how to get these files to work and since I came to modding so late(I have been into Mass Effect for years just never tried any mods besides HEMOD before now)there don't seem to be any instructions out there about what I do next.

I am sorry to bug you all with something so stupid but if there is some sort of guide out there telling me how to run these files could you please point me to it? I am at the end of my rope here, all I have is two text documents and no idea what to do with them or how to run them. I even tried running them through every program I could find on ME3 Explorer, but none of them seem to see these documents, let alone be able to do anything with them, if anyone out there can help I would be grateful.

Thank you for your time.
Idiotgamer
User

PreviousNext

Return to Third-Party Utilities