Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

ME3Explorer now on the Nexus!

General news and announcements for ME3Explorer.

ME3Explorer now on the Nexus!

Postby giftfish » 31 Jan 2016, 14:23

It's about time :)

http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/409/?

A few quick follow-up comments:

1. The last 10 stables have been uploaded. These will remain on Nexusmods as long as they let us.
    2. The new stable *is not* included yet. Once it's ready, it'll be uploaded and announced in the New Releases area, as usual.
    3. We will *not* be opening the comments section on Nexus. All toolset help requests will continue to be fielded here.
    4. In the future, we encourage folks to download any old stables they might need from Nexus, rather than SF. SF has been doing some shady things of late and the toolset page will be removed soon.
    5. Past and future Beta releases will continue to be hosted only on GitHub.

We have one more announcement to go along with this, but it isn't quite ready. Heff and I have to do a little work on it, yet. Coming soon :]
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Re: ME3Explorer now on the Nexus!

Postby CreeperLava » 31 Jan 2016, 14:29

Awesome news, thanks ! Just a note on the description : "TPF Tools installs textures contained in .tpf files", TPF/DDS Tools also installs DDS and METPF files :).
CreeperLava
User

Have thanks: 83 time

Re: ME3Explorer now on the Nexus!

Postby giftfish » 31 Jan 2016, 14:42

CreeperLava wrote:Awesome news, thanks ! Just a note on the description : "TPF Tools installs textures contained in .tpf files", TPF/DDS Tools also installs DDS and METPF files :).

Thanks for the heads up, but it's fine. It's not meant to be a comprehensive account of everything it does -- just an example :)
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Return to Announcements