Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

MEHEM | Mass Effect Happy Ending Mod

Complimentary board where content modders may host dev threads for mods destined for release. Communicate information, find testers, release Betas, etc.

Re: MEHEM general discussion

Postby The Fob » 24 Feb 2015, 22:22

Oh, FYI, MEHEM v0.5 is up and ready for download. It's now a fully self contained DLC:
http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mods/66/?

If anyone still has access to our facebook page, it would be great if we could make a post.
Unfortunately, my fb account got locked because I didn't log in in about a year and the cellphone number I provided for verification doesn't exist anymore, so I don't have access to edit the "Creating New End for ME3" group anymore. So if anyone still does, please, feel free to make a post on my behalf. Cheers and thanks!
The Fob
Modder

Have thanks: 212 time

Postby Deager » 25 Feb 2015, 05:11

The Fob wrote:If anyone still has access to our facebook page, it would be great if we could make a post.

Done. :)

Deager has been thanked by:
Deager
Modder

Have thanks: 164 time

Postby AVPen » 26 Feb 2015, 23:25

Took a look at the updated version of the "Normandy's final fly-by" video - the scene definitely looks better with the higher-resolution texture of the Earth (maybe needs some more cloud coverage, if I had a nitpick), but the render of the video itself looks really pixelated, almost as if there was an issue with the codec while it was rendering or something (you can really tell this when the Normandy is up close to the camera).
Just something to maybe take a look at eventually.
AVPen
Modder

Have thanks: 116 time

Postby The Fob » 26 Feb 2015, 23:26

Yep, this is true. The problem seems to originate from my exports from Adobe Premiere. I tried heaps of settings and changes that should theoretically work properly but for some reason, even if I export the video as single frames, it pixelates my stuff.

I am trying for several months now to find the time to upload all my material to Deager because he also uses Premiere and doesn't have the problem apparently. However, there is always some other stuff coming up and I get distracted and forget to pull all the source material together and upload it. Really have to get my act together and send it to him. Hopefully, when he does it, we can get some better quality on all the MEHEM videos.
The Fob
Modder

Postby Glutzahn » 07 Dec 2015, 21:49

what about the german version? is there still help needed or is it canceled completly?
Glutzahn
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby Deager » 07 Dec 2015, 23:26

Not cancelled. I know Fob wants to get this done.
Deager
Modder

Have thanks: 164 time

Postby The Fob » 08 Dec 2015, 16:40

Hey Glutzahn,
It's definitely not abandoned and I really apologize for not getting this out by now. I was hoping to do it last summer but it turns out, making the mod work for multiple languages requires a whole new structure to be implemented in the files. Since this is new stuff that has never been researched before, it takes a lot of time to figure it out and I didn't have much time to work on it lately (last couple of months were rather crazy in RL). However, after new year, there should be a bit of down time coming up for me and I intend to get back on this.
The Fob
Modder

Previous

Return to Mods in Development