Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

MEUITM Smaller Size

We don't provide mod support; that's the mod author's job. Contact them with questions, first. If they are no longer supporting the mod, you may ask here, but there's no guarantee of an answer.

MEUITM Smaller Size

Postby arkhamtheknight2 » 01 Oct 2015, 09:32

Is there anyway to make the MEUITM mod less than 1080p since I don't have a 1080p monitor at the moment as when I go to the create character screen, half the writing is missing?
arkhamtheknight2
User

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: MEUITM Smaller Size

Postby FemShep » 02 Oct 2015, 19:54

Is that the Moonshine controller mod?
ME3Tweaks has modding guides, tools, forums for mods, a modding wiki, and ModMaker, an online mod creation tool.
ME3 Mod Manager, the civilized way of installing and managing ME3 mods.
ME3Tweaks Facebook Page
FemShep
Modder

Have thanks: 76 time

Re: MEUITM Less than 1080p

Postby arkhamtheknight2 » 03 Oct 2015, 09:42

Not the moonshine but Dybuk ME1 mod. Since I am using a monitor that isn't 1080p, the writing is partly missing on the screen so I can't even type in the characters name or see the HUD clearly. If I knew if the graphics mod could be decreased in resolution since it is designed for 1080p I think then it would be easier to see everything.
arkhamtheknight2
User

Have thanks: 1 time

Return to Other People's Stuff