Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

new emails; something obvious I'm missing

Dedicated area for content modders to help each other with technical aspects of modding the Mass Effect Trilogy.

Re: new emails; something obvious I'm missing

Postby Deager » 27 May 2016, 16:41

giftfish wrote:0 = message not sent
1 = message sent but not read
2 = message read by player

Checking that the mail integer is set to 0 ensures the email isn't sent multiple times. It's only sent if it hasn't already been sent :) A bit like checking if a plot bool is false and interpreting that as "this event hasn't happened yet".

Believe it or not, I actually remember that since, well, that whole "not testing the email for CEM Full properly" fiasco over a year ago. That's why when I get to testing this could get interesting to see if emails do show up multiple times or not. I can't imagine Bioware is just slapping in extra stuff into expressions for no reason. If that's the case, I guess I'll have to create something to control those...and here I am getting out of audio and sequence editing; not good. :D
Deager
Modder

Have thanks: 164 time

Previous

Return to Modders' Help