Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

[Article] Other Modding Resources

Help build and maintain the new ME3Explorer Wiki on Wikia.

[Article] Other Modding Resources

Postby giftfish » 28 Jan 2015, 22:20

Name: Other ME3 Modding Resources
URL: http://me3explorer.wikia.com/wiki/Other ... _Resources

Just added this to the General Information area.

A variety of links of some of the more common, robust, modding-related sites that are still active for Mass Effect. Not meant to be all-inclusive; just in case toolset users are looking for more information outside the scope of the wiki, etc.

giftfish has been thanked by:
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Re: [Article] Other Modding Resources

Postby FemShep » 10 Feb 2015, 07:22

I don't know if I even need to mention my site.
ME3Tweaks has modding guides, tools, forums for mods, a modding wiki, and ModMaker, an online mod creation tool.
ME3 Mod Manager, the civilized way of installing and managing ME3 mods.
ME3Tweaks Facebook Page
FemShep
Modder

Have thanks: 76 time

Postby giftfish » 10 Feb 2015, 17:04

FemShep wrote:I don't know if I even need to mention my site.

ME3Tweaks is already listed, third from the bottom. It's a great resource for folks interested in learning more about MP modding, has good guides, not to mention links to mods to download.

Are you saying you don't want it linked in the article?
giftfish

Postby FemShep » 11 Feb 2015, 06:53

It's not only for MP modding. My site has a focus on MP modding but pretty much all of it applies to SP. I personally don't find modding SP entertaining because I don't find SP in ME3 very entertaining.

Also I did not notice that link when I posted.
ME3Tweaks has modding guides, tools, forums for mods, a modding wiki, and ModMaker, an online mod creation tool.
ME3 Mod Manager, the civilized way of installing and managing ME3 mods.
ME3Tweaks Facebook Page
FemShep
Modder

Have thanks: 76 time

Postby giftfish » 11 Feb 2015, 15:57

FemShep wrote:It's not only for MP modding. My site has a focus on MP modding but pretty much all of it applies to SP. I personally don't find modding SP entertaining because I don't find SP in ME3 very entertaining.

Also I did not notice that link when I posted.

I see.

Well...since you didn't see the link when making the post, I'm going to assume this is a non-issue. I use your exact verbage in your quote, saying that it focuses on MP...which it does. In addition, the forum section here is described as "Forum for ME3Tweaks.com, a modding site mainly focused on Multiplayer."

You're certainly right that some of the guides apply to SP, but essentially every guide uses MP content when providing examples. "Focused on MP" is how it's described on the wiki, seems to be an accurate reflection of your site, and matches the wording here for your forum.
giftfish

Postby giftfish » 22 Feb 2016, 23:07

A couple very small updates. Generally, this article is fine despite all the recent toolset changes. Just making this post so folks know I've looked at it.
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Return to Wiki Development