Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

WV | Property Dumper

Development board for ME3Explorer tools. Please try to keep discussions for each tool inside its own thread.

Re: How to write code for unreal class property based

Postby mnn » 18 Jan 2013, 22:12

No idea. Surprisingly, I've learnt this part of .NET mostly on my own (yeah, Google was a big help, but I didn't used it as much as I used it, when I started to learn .NET)

You should start with something simple, like display all methods that given object has, or print all properties and their values. Then move on creating new instances, getting all types, which implement an interface, etc.
mnn
User

Have thanks: 15 time

Re: Tool added for bruteforce dumping possible props

Postby mnn » 18 Jan 2013, 22:19

You should take into account inheritance (you don't, because I don't see parent classes of InterpActor, for instance). That could come in handy for properties that have type Class<something>.
mnn
User

Have thanks: 15 time

Re: Tool added for bruteforce dumping possible props

Postby WarrantyVoider » 18 Jan 2013, 23:52

whats your problem man? you are not my boss and I dont take orders! properties have a fixed set of possible types, and they are all covered... if you want a class hirarchy use UncodeX or something. also you ALWAYS come up with suggestion like these, but you can never say how to do a thing or tell me HOW to do X or Y... did you noticed?
always backup your files!
mess with the best or die like the rest!
"I tried everything!" - "mkay, please list that..." ; please dont pm me for help, we have a help section
WarrantyVoider
Emeritus

Have thanks: 626 time

Previous

Return to ME3Explorer Toolset Development