Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Gday from Brisbane!

New to the community? Come on in and tell us about yourself. Welcome!

Gday from Brisbane!

Postby KFreon » 18 Jul 2013, 14:20

Hey everyone, I just realised that I've been rather rude and not introduced myself.

I've already contributed a bit to bug finding, and I wish my skills were sufficient for helping to fix the bugs I find.
I love the entire ME series, but I admit, I raged at the original ending :P Extended Cut made me happier though.
My attempts to try and help with this project brought me into c# programming, which I'm rather enjoying.

So yeah, that's that :D

KFreon has been thanked by:
KFreon
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 520 time

Re: Gday from Brisbane!

Postby WarrantyVoider » 18 Jul 2013, 14:45

haha, really? brisbane?^^ I've worked there and I definitly plan to come back! I love your citycat ferries and I can skate everywhere :D

greetz WV
always backup your files!
mess with the best or die like the rest!
"I tried everything!" - "mkay, please list that..." ; please dont pm me for help, we have a help section
WarrantyVoider
Emeritus

Have thanks: 626 time

Postby KFreon » 19 Jul 2013, 09:04

Oh the city cats are the best. Best thing to do at night. City all lit up over the water is just beautiful :D

Haven't tried skating around there. Woulda thought it'd be too hilly :P
KFreon
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 520 time

Postby GRTDavid » 14 Oct 2014, 00:35

hello, never made it to Brisbane, but did the first solar challenge and saw most of the country to the West. I was in Monroe during one ozone hole monitoring events at peak solar activity - Radiation was causing a lot of health issues. Freon was banned shortly thereafter, doubt it made a difference -politics not science.
In an odd twist of fortune when the Defiance mmo went on-line I volunteered to help newbies get items that were being dropped from the game when I ran into a reporter from Monroe doing a review of defiance. I think we talked more about the ozone hole and how it changed living conditions in Monroe than defiance -she probably had one hell of a story to tell!
What are the odds that brought us together? Just some random person she grabbed to keep her safe while doing the review thing not only knew of the issues plaguing her city, but worked on the international science issues!

Certainly one of those confluences to remember.
GRTDavid
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Introductions