Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Trying to switch out liara and sheps head,

Area for discussions related to meshes/models, 3D modeling programs, and the like. Can cross over into texture-related discussion. As with other non-toolset related areas, answers not guaranteed.

Re: Trying to switch out liara and sheps head,

Postby rick_rolled » 07 Feb 2014, 22:20

Super awesome! This is fantastic! I have never been so excited and not bored in I dont know how long! I promoted this and what you did on deviant art, and I think there are a lot of people that like it lol!

Awesome job youre the bomb! I cant wait to make outfits for my new fav lady! OOOOOO so much fun ahead of meh!

rick_rolled

Postby TheViper823x » 08 Feb 2014, 10:52

This should be fun :D Man I cant wait to try it , thank you :)
TheViper823x

Postby ELE » 08 Feb 2014, 18:36

I added a patch to fix the seams, just install it last after the main files.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/qg9u6 ... _patch.rar

:)

ELE has been thanked by:
ELE
User

Have thanks: 27 time

Postby ndarmygurl » 08 Feb 2014, 20:46

awesome! thanks so much ELLE for putting the time into this, it is the most fun i have had since the game came out!! I am loving it!

on a side note, has anyone figured out how to effectivly change skin color on the head? I have been messing with the alpha files with no luck. The whiter i make the alpha, the better the color, but then I get the stupid shiny look to it. The darker the alpha, the color goes drab. My asari head color is a light blue in photoshop, but when applied, in game it turns greyish-green.

I tired inspecting the alpha of the original shep diff alpha and it looks like all the channels are greyish and the alpha is a combination, but when the asari alpha is changed it really didnt change, as for what i can see on my crappy computer.

I havent been able to play the game for more than 15 mins because i keep coming up with new face ideas lol.
Last edited by ndarmygurl on 09 Feb 2014, 00:12, edited 1 time in total.
ndarmygurl
User

Have thanks: 18 time

Postby ELE » 08 Feb 2014, 22:27

Hi, you can't change the color tints through the texture, it's coded into the default head. The alpha affects how reflective it is, it's basically a spec map.

The only way I have seen is with hex editing:
change-iconic-shepard-s-eyes-skin-t345.html

ELE has been thanked by:
ELE
User

Have thanks: 27 time

Postby ndarmygurl » 09 Feb 2014, 00:11

Elle,

thanks for the reply!! I looked at that, and omg, if my eyes didnt cross, lol I am gonna leave well enough alone with that! I did get her head to become a skin color that matches some of my outfits i made for the FBD folders, so I might just stick with this no brain power method. Maybe if I get brave I will look at the binary numbers and give it a try. Wish I had your genius! have a great night/day :D
ndarmygurl
User

Have thanks: 18 time

Postby HerbertWest » 14 Feb 2014, 14:13

Ele, this mod looks amazing and was just the excuse I needed to get back to ME3. The problem is I can't get it to run.

I installed both mesh and texture files without errors (I did have to compile my own texture.mod file) and installed the seam patch. In game however, my femshep(s) look the same. I checked every save I had and started a new game, no Asari with tats. Is there something simple that I may be missing here? I'm new to ME3 mods but not to modding, it seems to me that these swaps have to work without any plug in activation (like Skyrim) or console command. Help!
HerbertWest
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby HerbertWest » 16 Feb 2014, 02:27

Installed the textures via tpf tools and all set. Great mod Ele. Time for another play through.
HerbertWest
User

Postby Anotsu » 20 Sep 2014, 07:09

Hey guys !

Is it possible to play with Miranda's face too, as Ele made with Liara ?

If so, I will really appreciate a mod like that =)
Anotsu
User

Postby valas991 » 22 Jun 2015, 21:36

Hey guys, I'm a new guy here.
I'd like to re-play the trilogy once again, but this time as an asari [or liara]
And that's why I'm trying to install this mod...for 2 days now.
But whenever I think it is done, this abomination greets me (similar stuff happens with the other texture as well)
http://i.imgur.com/r6MdTZb.jpg

Is there anything that can be done or it is simply old enough not to be repaired properly?

Thanks in advance.
valas991
User

Previous

Return to Mesh and Model Discussion