Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Any Salarian overhauls?

We don't provide mod support; that's the mod author's job. Contact them with questions, first. If they are no longer supporting the mod, you may ask here, but there's no guarantee of an answer.

Any Salarian overhauls?

Postby ME3Jake » 03 Jul 2015, 06:20

Got my game lookin good but unhappy with the ugly salarains. found this...
http://www.nexusmods.com/masseffect3/mo ... w%3D&pUp=1

But ME3EX states it's old (i use 653). tried to update and it does nothing ingame. saved the updated .mod using a diff name and it seems to load ok, but changes nothing ingame. i also tried to convert the .mod to tpf but can't figure it out or find any tuts.
Are there ant Salarain mods out there? Or a tutorial on converting .mods to tpfs? thanky!
ME3Jake
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Any Salarian overhauls?

Postby CreeperLava » 03 Jul 2015, 08:53

Here and search for Default Salarian Tunic. The main page of the mod author is here.
Otherwise you can update the mod in ModMaker in a more recent rev (rev700+), without installing it then extract the dds' and install them in your rev653 with TPF/DDS Tools. This should help you.

CreeperLava has been thanked by:
CreeperLava
User

Have thanks: 83 time

Postby ME3Jake » 08 Jul 2015, 14:15

thanks! but i already found that tunic mod and while it does make the tunics look great, it doesn't seem to touch the Salaraian faces. or maybe just a little

so i need to dl a 700+ me3explorer just to update w/ Modmaker? i can't use 653 to update and install dds?
ME3Jake
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby CreeperLava » 08 Jul 2015, 14:21

You can try, but the update will probably stall. ModMaker has come along way since the SF version, and is much more stable now.

CreeperLava has been thanked by:
CreeperLava
User

Have thanks: 83 time

Return to Other People's Stuff