Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Hi!

New to the community? Come on in and tell us about yourself. Welcome!

Hi!

Postby Petri » 09 Aug 2015, 20:58

Hey all, I'm Petri!

I've decided to finally learn how to make mods in addition to what little skill I have installing preexisting ones. I have no clue what I'm doing so far (not the least because I have gone straight from 0 to trying to figure out how camera angles and facefx work, haha). But at least I'm enjoying the process, and I'm finding a lot of the threads and tutorials on here extremely helpful :D Nice to meet you all!

Petri has been thanked by:
Petri
User

Have thanks: 1 time

Re: Hi!

Postby Heff » 09 Aug 2015, 20:59

Hey there, welcome!
You've indeed picked a subject that is both hard and not fully researched, so patience will be your best skill :)

As always, dont be afraid to ask questions, and good luck with your efforts!
Heff
Coder

Have thanks: 61 time

Postby nephthysmoon » 09 Aug 2015, 21:40

Hello, love! Petri is my partner in my modding efforts. I said - Let's make this mod. And she said - OOOH! And here we are.
nephthysmoon
Modder

Have thanks: 5 time

Postby CreeperLava » 09 Aug 2015, 21:52

Welcome to the community ! That's very nice, hopefully your partnership will be fruitful :).
CreeperLava
User

Have thanks: 83 time

Postby Kinkojiro » 09 Aug 2015, 23:07

Petri wrote:Hey all, I'm Petri!

I've decided to finally learn how to make mods in addition to what little skill I have installing preexisting ones. I have no clue what I'm doing so far (not the least because I have gone straight from 0 to trying to figure out how camera angles and facefx work, haha). But at least I'm enjoying the process, and I'm finding a lot of the threads and tutorials on here extremely helpful :D Nice to meet you all!

Welcome and don't worry everybody goes through that phase. A year ago I was a newbie with no experience. But people are helpful and the toolset is incredible given it has been made by modders. Look forward to seeing your projects.
Kinkojiro
Modder

Have thanks: 249 time

Postby giftfish » 10 Aug 2015, 17:11

nephthysmoon wrote:Hello, love! Petri is my partner in my modding efforts. I said - Let's make this mod. And she said - OOOH! And here we are.

Lol.
giftfish

Postby Deager » 10 Aug 2015, 20:43

Welcome to the group. Yeah, get ready to spend a lot of time learning. But if you're having fun and keep making headway, that means even more player choice out there. Yay!
Deager
Modder

Have thanks: 164 time

Return to Introductions