Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Using the TPF Tools

Deprecated or out of scope tutorials.

Re: Using the TPF Tools

Postby Apius » 17 Jun 2015, 04:46

When attempting to use this mode I get an error message that reads: Texplorer tree not found.
Apius
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby KFreon » 17 Jun 2015, 07:28

Glad to see things eventually worked.
Wish I had more time for all this stuff :(
KFreon
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 520 time

Postby CreeperLava » 17 Jun 2015, 11:04

Apius wrote:When attempting to use this mode I get an error message that reads: Texplorer tree not found.

You need to create a Texplorer tree before using it. Read this if you don't know how to do it. Interface may have changed if you use the latest SVN since the tutorial uses SF version.
CreeperLava
User

Have thanks: 83 time

Postby WTFgamer » 21 Nov 2015, 21:21

I installed one mod successfully without problems but the second and third one, clicking 'Install Valid, it gives me a pop-up saying "No valid textures to install!"
I just attempted more, and they all are now giving me this pop up.
What exactly is the issue there and is there a solution that will allow me to install the mods?
WTFgamer
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby CreeperLava » 21 Nov 2015, 21:36

We need more information to help you : revision (version) of me3explorer used, mods used... Also, it might just be that there are indeed no valid textures. Are there any "flags" on your textures when you analyse them (eg MIPS, FORMAT, etc) ? Have you tried clicking the Autofix button ?
The current recommended version of me3explorer would be rev717. If you aren't using this version right now, try switching to it. You can transfer your current tree to it too, just locate your current me3tree.bin in these locations ..\ME3Explorer\exec\ or ..\ME3Explorer\bin\Debug\exec\ and move it into ..\me3explorer 717\ME3Explorer\bin\Debug\exec\
CreeperLava
User

Have thanks: 83 time

Previous

Return to Tutorials - Deprecated