Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Stripped mesh

Area for discussions related to meshes/models, 3D modeling programs, and the like. Can cross over into texture-related discussion. As with other non-toolset related areas, answers not guaranteed.

Stripped mesh

Postby Pududuchik » 18 Dec 2015, 17:46

Hello folks.
Recently i decided to replay ME series as a turian and faced a little problem with building one.
Manually there is a problem with replacing shepards head. There is a topic here somewhere about replacing FemShep head with Liara,s. Sadly, no answers were found there.
After replacing (human-->turian) head mesh in proper .PCC files i did the same to head textures via Texplorer (HMM_HED_Shepard face and scalp textures were replaced by turian head textures). But something went wrong. It Seems that new textures just dont want to load after mesh relacement.
If no mesh replacement perfomed - all turian textures load properly and i got human head model with turian textures. But now I have "stripped"turian head mesh with eyes. And its kinda suck.
Just to notice - i didnt have this problem nearly 2 years ago perfoming simular steps to mod simular .PCC files.
Any ideas? Would appreciate.
ImageImage
Pududuchik
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Mesh and Model Discussion