Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Shepard clone armor from Citadel DLC

Area for discussions related to meshes/models, 3D modeling programs, and the like. Can cross over into texture-related discussion. As with other non-toolset related areas, answers not guaranteed.

Shepard clone armor from Citadel DLC

Postby rannz » 26 Dec 2015, 06:15

Hey all

I recently started playing ME3 again and wanted to get my mods back in place. Most of them have been simple coalesced editing and I managed to reacquaint myself with doing it. It's been a good 2 years since I messed with it and back then I was trying to figure out how to make Shepard-Clone's armor available for my Shepard via the fullbodyappearance section (of the coal bin). I failed but I was hoping that enough time has passed that someone much smarter then I has figured it out.

After looking at it gain recently I wonder if can be done with a simple coal edit? I am not sure the armor was ever intended for Shep so maybe some actual modding is needed.

The rigged armor is in the BIOD_Cit003 package and the name of the file is HMM_ARM_FBDI_MDL.psk (HMF for the female version).

I would appreciate any help with this and if I posted my question in the wrong section, I apologize in advance.

Thanks.
rannz
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Shepard clone armor from Citadel DLC

Postby rannz » 26 Dec 2015, 23:17

I spent some more time on it last night, looking through the PCC files of the DLC with ME3 Explorer and found the file name strings and the package names. Now I just need to figure out how to load them with the coalesced file.

Male Clone

DLC/DLC_EXP_Pack003_Base
Package name: BIOG_HMM_ARM_SHPc_R
Object Name: HMM_ARM_FBDl_MDL (that is "FBD(lower-case L) )

Image of Tree View in ME3Ex:
https://gyazo.com/67d4931622439c0dc1ff3198ca9050c5

This is how I have my coalesced file set up under fullbodyapperance
https://gyazo.com/717caace34fdfa0a1e1844b7a25b2f8a

I run the game and it loads the N7 Defender armor instead of the clone's armor (which looks similar to the defender but contains ammo pouches around the waist, lights on the chest area, a radio on the right shoulder and some other minor differences).

I have a feeling that I am not stream loading the correct package in the seekfreepackage section of the coalesced file:
https://gyazo.com/93c7834d967c1cbd3d88fdcdf9177d60

With my limited knowledge, I think I have went about as far as I can go. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
rannz
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Return to Mesh and Model Discussion