Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

ME1 Controller Support (Power Wheel)

Now closed. Mod creators who were formerly using this area to develop toolset mods should start new thread on the "Mods in Development" board. Mod creators using this area to host and provide technical support for their mod should relocate to a dedicated hosting site (Nexusmods, etc). Toolset mod announcements can be made in the new Spotlight thread.

Re: ME1 Controller Support (Power Wheel)

Postby dybuk » 23 Dec 2015, 16:59

I've chickened out a bit and reduced it to a 50% reduction in sensitivity. I think its an improvement at this regardless. Maybe we'll tweak some more next year.

The start menu doesn't seem to function properly after this. It doesn't roll around with the analogue stick any more, if that makes sense at all?

It is likely that you have accidentally backed out other mod files in the mod. The start menu is changed in Startup_int.udk.

Dybuk
dybuk
Modder

Have thanks: 127 time

Postby machine4578 » 23 Dec 2015, 21:32

thanks dybuk for the new updated release.

i hope you have a wonderful holiday!
machine4578
User

Have thanks: 11 time

Postby inautumn » 24 Dec 2015, 03:19

dybuk wrote:I've chickened out a bit and reduced it to a 50% reduction in sensitivity. I think its an improvement at this regardless. Maybe we'll tweak some more next year.

The start menu doesn't seem to function properly after this. It doesn't roll around with the analogue stick any more, if that makes sense at all?

It is likely that you have accidentally backed out other mod files in the mod. The start menu is changed in Startup_int.udk.

Dybuk

Heh, sorry, yeah it was entirely my fault. I'm not sure what I did... I just redownloaded the mod and your update, and now everything is working fine. This is amazing. The original sensitivity was driving me crazy!
inautumn
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Postby DrakkhenS » 18 Jan 2016, 19:52

machine4578 wrote:
DrakkhenS wrote:First let me say thank you so much for this mod. It made my purchase of ME1 on steam that much better. I do have a question. Is there any way to turn off rumble? I am using the Xbox 360 wired controller. I looked through the different files in the mod, but I could not find it. I am sorry if this question is out of place. I am just one of those people that doesn't like controllers shaking.

try this xinput1_3.dll, copy it to your game Binaries dir with MassEffect.exe
http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/2KDg7eJx/file.html

it should work for many other games too ;)

Would you happen to still have this file? I bought a new pc and i forgot to back it up. The link is expired or I wouldn't bug you. Thank you.
DrakkhenS
User

Postby machine4578 » 18 Jan 2016, 21:49

DrakkhenS wrote:
machine4578 wrote:
DrakkhenS wrote:First let me say thank you so much for this mod. It made my purchase of ME1 on steam that much better. I do have a question. Is there any way to turn off rumble? I am using the Xbox 360 wired controller. I looked through the different files in the mod, but I could not find it. I am sorry if this question is out of place. I am just one of those people that doesn't like controllers shaking.

try this xinput1_3.dll, copy it to your game Binaries dir with MassEffect.exe
http://www50.zippyshare.com/v/2KDg7eJx/file.html

it should work for many other games too ;)

Would you happen to still have this file? I bought a new pc and i forgot to back it up. The link is expired or I wouldn't bug you. Thank you.

sure, here you are.
http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/A3WqGSdf/file.html

it should work for all 3 ME games to disable the rumble if not wanted.(as well as many other games).
machine4578
User

Have thanks: 11 time

Postby BloodyMares » 22 Jan 2016, 19:03

Is there a way to make score screens inside Pinnacle Station show Xbox controls (LT, A, RT] instead of PC controls [<=, Enter, =>]?
BloodyMares
User

Previous

Return to Download Area