Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Irreplaceable Texture

Area for texture-specific, modding-related discussion. Topics that involve models/meshes/actors go in the mesh area. As with other non-toolset related content, answers not guaranteed.

Irreplaceable Texture

Postby feeblebee » 28 Jan 2016, 05:20

I am unable to replace stretchedflare_06 (0x04E60BC6), though I've been able to replace the other lens flare textures. It doesn't matter what I attempt to replace it with, even the original extracted texture, I get this error: "Image size 1024x128 isn't valid, must be 2048x256". If I resave at those dimensions, I get a file size error. If I deliberately save it in an incorrect format and have TPF/DDS Tools fix it (which has worked on a few picky textures before) I get the same error once autofixed. I am on rev717.

This is such a silly little error but it's literally the only texture in the entire game I've been unable to replace and it drives me up a wall. Any help would be appreciated!
feeblebee
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: Irreplaceable Texture

Postby CreeperLava » 28 Jan 2016, 07:04

Strange, can you send a link to the texture ? I'd like to try it out.
CreeperLava
User

Have thanks: 83 time

Return to Texture Discussion