Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

[Article] Home Page

Help build and maintain the new ME3Explorer Wiki on Wikia.

[Article] Home Page

Postby giftfish » 22 Jun 2015, 14:40

Article -- Home Page
Status -- Complete
URL -- http://me3explorer.wikia.com/wiki/ME3Explorer_Wiki

Ha, just realize I didn't have an actual feedback article for this.

I've tweaked a few things here while working on the Texplorer article. I've also finally finished the slider image at the top; it now has 4 images, that lead to the Getting Started Guide, User Tool pages, Dev Tool pages, and Dev Resources.

Btw, constantly dealing with resizing the boxes on the right is a major pain in the ***. In part b/c certain formatting gets fecked up every time you edit the page; if you forget to change it, then it stays fecked up until you do.

Anyone know if it's possible to put something in the site css that would resize the boxes dynamically with what's inside them? It may be something wikia allows, but it may not.
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Re: [Article] Home Page

Postby giftfish » 22 Jun 2015, 17:40

Fuuuuuuck.

Not pertinent to the home page, but apparently Wikia increased their standard font size, so I just noticed at formatting is messed up for for several articles that used specific margins for images and tables. Dammit.

Here's another shout out to anyone who has better CSS skills than me (which are probably a lot of you, lol)...
giftfish

Postby giftfish » 29 Jul 2015, 17:10

I've placed a "Warning" box at the top of the home page to inform users about the toolset relocation and impending wiki updates.

giftfish

Postby giftfish » 22 Feb 2016, 23:01

Updated.

--Infobox at top changed to reflect move to Git/Nexusmods is complete
--Links updated
--Refresh of the entire page to reflect forum changes, toolset changes, and Nexusmods
--TOC still in process of being updated.

FYI, all tool articles are new getting a pretty infobox for the tool creator, and an additional infobox if it has no lead developer.
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Return to Wiki Development