Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

[Article] Troubleshooting: General

Help build and maintain the new ME3Explorer Wiki on Wikia.

Re: [Article] Troubleshooting

Postby giftfish » 25 Jun 2015, 18:27

@Creeper -- Finished adding stuff from your doc. Much of it was already present, but I filled in some holes. If you don't see something in the related FAQ (could be in Troublehsooting or in the tool article), it means that it's already well-explained as part of an article. There are certain things I'm willing to add to FAQs, but adding too much becomes repetitive. FAQs are less necessary, now the the information is organized into articles and users aren't searching through forum posts. Obviously the point of the FAQ isn't to repeat all the information in the articles over again, lol.

The hair mesh thing should be in a tutorial if it goes into the wiki at all. We have to stay cognizant that it's not a "how to mod ME3 wiki". It's specific purpose is to teach how to use the toolset. Once someone creates the Meshplorer article (not me), then it would be a good time to see if the hair mesh tutorial would be appropriate. That would also be a good time to amend the tutorial to remove anything covered in the Meshplorer article itself.
giftfish

Re: [Article] Troubleshooting

Postby giftfish » 25 Feb 2016, 00:45

Moderate overhaul due to Git/Nexusmods and other toolset changes. Also, name of article changed, as more individual "Troubleshooting" articles are going to be created that have different themes.

All areas but Help and Bugs done. Will get to those tomorrow.
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Re: [Article] Troubleshooting: General

Postby giftfish » 25 Feb 2016, 18:29

Finished for the stable, wewt.
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Previous

Return to Wiki Development