Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Operation Clean ME3Explorer

Development board for ME3Explorer tools. Please try to keep discussions for each tool inside its own thread.

Re: Operation Clean ME3Explorer

Postby saltisgood » 18 May 2013, 06:43

Thanks man. And you're definitely right about the colours being reverted, turns out that when I was messing around with the writing order I swapped the red and green channels :?
Even though I'm still naively setting the blue channel, the professional version is pretty much indistinguishable from my one.
New version:
Spoiler:
If you zoom in you can see that the new version (left) has the same level of detail as the one in the Compressonator, unlike the previous version which was quite blurry in places.
saltisgood
Emeritus

Have thanks: 155 time

Postby giftfish » 04 Apr 2016, 21:23

This thread is obviously very old and I'll archive it soon.

In the meantime, though, I thought it would be valuable to sticky it for a bit of attention. Perhaps NOT unexpectedly, some of the tools marked for deletion in the OP are still in the toolset 3 years later.

Siiiigh, lol.

After v110 is out, these types of discussions need to be revisited in the proper tool thread. Not all tools have their own thread, however, so if we want, we can discuss those here. Or, we can erect threads for them and have the discussion there. Once the discussion is complete -- and assuming the tool is culled -- then I'd lockit and move it to the Archives.
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Postby FemShep » 04 Apr 2016, 22:42

Why would one want to remove PCC decompressor/repacker (aren't they the same thing?)

Are you talking about code-wise or GUI wise?
ME3Tweaks has modding guides, tools, forums for mods, a modding wiki, and ModMaker, an online mod creation tool.
ME3 Mod Manager, the civilized way of installing and managing ME3 mods.
ME3Tweaks Facebook Page
FemShep
Modder

Have thanks: 76 time

Postby The Fob » 05 Apr 2016, 05:15

I use repacker sometimes. Wouldn't want it removed.
The Fob
Modder

Have thanks: 212 time

Previous

Return to ME3Explorer Toolset Development