Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

[Filled] Miranda on the Normandy

User-centric area to discuss ideas and request mods. Toolset modders may also float ideas for new mods here; if pursued, the thread can be relocated to Mods in Development.

[Filled] Miranda on the Normandy

Postby Admiral_Max » 03 May 2016, 08:33

Given that we don't see much of Miranda in ME3 and the fact that I romance her 9/10 times (don't know why but I keep coming back to her) I have a question...

I'm just wondering on a scale from drawing a stickman to colonizing Mars, how difficult would it be to put Miranda on the Normandy?
Something along the lines after the Sanctuary mission she decides to join the Normandy crew and assume her old role as an XO.
She doesn't have to be a squad mate (although that would be awesome)... It's just that having her in my visual range is important to my moral :P .

It's just an idea and I would love to hear what you guys think about this...

Thanks in advance,
Max
Admiral_Max
User

Have thanks: 2 time

Re: [IDEA] Miranda on the Normandy

Postby Kinkojiro » 03 May 2016, 09:31

Something for your morale.

Kinkojiro
Modder

Have thanks: 249 time

Postby Admiral_Max » 03 May 2016, 09:35

You sir are a HERO!!! Thank you so much...
Admiral_Max
User

Postby Kinkojiro » 03 May 2016, 09:44

Admiral_Max wrote:You sir are a HERO!!! Thank you so much...

No worries. It has been planned for a while. You will get an email from her asking to run her anti-cerberus operations from the Normandy, and if you accept she will be hanging around plotting the downfall of her former boss.

In addition there will be a fighter in the cargo deck (as per the shadow broker report on her operation) that she uses to fly to missions and a GAW upgrade for her team.

As well I hope to create a very short unvoiced romance scene. And yes she can be made XO. All of the details have yet to be written and I have a multitude of other projects for EGM, so don't hold your breath. If you want to help speed things along, PM me.

Kinkojiro has been thanked by:
Kinkojiro
Modder

Postby Admiral_Max » 03 May 2016, 10:30

First off I would like to thank you and everyone else here for all the mods that you made.
What you just described is exactly what I had in mind... and coming from the man who made EGM it gives me all the hope I need.

I would love to help in any way I can but I've just started looking into how to mod Mass Effect (It's a lot more complicated than I thought), so I'm not sure how useful I'll be to you.
Admiral_Max
User

Postby FemShep » 04 May 2016, 00:25

Kinko you do a good job of convincing us you are a robot and not a human with the amount of work you do in a day.
ME3Tweaks has modding guides, tools, forums for mods, a modding wiki, and ModMaker, an online mod creation tool.
ME3 Mod Manager, the civilized way of installing and managing ME3 mods.
ME3Tweaks Facebook Page
FemShep
Modder

Have thanks: 76 time

Postby Kinkojiro » 04 May 2016, 12:14

FemShep wrote:Kinko you do a good job of convincing us you are a robot and not a human with the amount of work you do in a day.

Well my productivity has gone up about 10 fold thanks to the toolset improvements. (plus Miranda was actually done 2 months ago, I just hadn't published it).
Kinkojiro
Modder

Postby Admiral_Max » 04 May 2016, 12:56

Like I said... Kinkojiro is a god damn HERO!!!
Admiral_Max
User

Return to Mod Ideas and Requests