Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

ME3 captains cabin crash - ALOT

We don't provide mod support; that's the mod author's job. Contact them with questions, first. If they are no longer supporting the mod, you may ask here, but there's no guarantee of an answer.

ME3 captains cabin crash - ALOT

Postby decay » 17 Aug 2016, 20:26

(win7 64)
latest version (no updates available today)

Hey guys, i hope i'm using the right forum for this.

Whenever i try to enter the captains cabin on the normandy, the game will crash.
it didnt really bother me, but now i came to the point of the second dream shepard has and now this bug is crucial.
i know it worked before i installed the ALOT texture mod, so i'm assuming theres a texture missing or broken.

is there a way just to vanilla the normandy textures?

thanks in advance, otherwise i'd have to uninstall and reinstall the game completely...
decay
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Re: ME3 captains cabin crash

Postby giftfish » 17 Aug 2016, 20:35

No, this is not the right place for your question. This is the ME3Explorer forum. If you have a question about how to use the toolset, then this is the place.

If you need help for ALOT you should post a help request on the ALOT Nexus thread.
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Return to Other People's Stuff