Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Tali Romance Mod [WIP]

Complimentary board where content modders may host dev threads for mods destined for release. Communicate information, find testers, release Betas, etc.

Re: Tali Romance Mod [WIP]

Postby Sil » 25 Jul 2016, 22:08

I wouldn't be surprised if the mod is still being worked on :)
Sil
User

Have thanks: 13 time

Postby AVPen » 03 Aug 2016, 17:04

Short Answer: Yes, I am still working on this, but I have no ETA on when it'll be done. :|

Long Answer: Life has been kicking me in the *** for a good while, in part because of a chronic health condition, and I haven't had very much time to be working on or finishing mods.

For the Tali Romance Mod, I have finished her new cabin photo and all of the new emails included in the mod - this also includes a series of Love Interest "romance lock-in" emails that are based off of character messages from the now defunct "Mass Effect 3: Datapad" phone app (for those that know my modder history, yes these are the same emails I had planned for MEWAM - I just felt they were more appropriate to be included in TRM instead of MEWAM, so I moved them over).

For Tali's romance scene, I am still in the process of building a "romance body" for Tali. I decided to try and see if I can make a better body out of the unused nude body model that was included in ME3, but never used in-game: I am not completely sure how much of the body was finished before that option was scrapped by BW, so I'll have to do tests on how the textures work in-game, whether or not the textures have noticible seams, etc.

AVPen has been thanked by:
AVPen
Modder

Have thanks: 116 time

Postby Sil » 03 Aug 2016, 20:55

A combination of good and bad news there. I'm really sorry to hear about your health, that's obviously vastly more important than the mod. I know as it's a chronic condition that it'll not be exactly cured, but I do hope that your symptoms alleviate somewhat so you feel better :)

The good news is very good to hear, its great to hear that not only is the mod continuing but you've finished the photos and emails section. I take it that the romance scene is all that is left to do, or are you still trying to get the dream scene changed?

It's lovely to hear some progress, thank you for giving us the update!
Sil
User

Have thanks: 13 time

Postby almostfaceman » 03 Sep 2016, 01:34

Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
almostfaceman
User

Have thanks: 12 time

Previous

Return to Mods in Development