Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Mass Horizons

User-centric area to discuss ideas and request mods. Toolset modders may also float ideas for new mods here; if pursued, the thread can be relocated to Mods in Development.

Re: Mass Horizons

Postby Sil » 01 Dec 2016, 11:36

It should be safe now :p
Sil
User

Have thanks: 13 time

Postby Sil » 02 Dec 2016, 00:53

Here's a conundrum for you; why won't an email load when you use a Conditional that is considered to be always on. The same conditional listed earlier in this thread by Kinkojiro. It's also one being used by a Spectre Terminal message (the Bioweapon Field Test one) which -does- show.

My BioUI email section is as follows:

Code: Select all
<Section name="sfxgamecontent.sfxguidata_mail_normandy">
     <Property name="maillist">
             <Value type="2">(MailTitle=7002000, MailBody=7002001, MailStatePlot=5500001, SendConditional=634, SmallImage="")</Value>
     </Property>
     <Property name="mailname" type="2">AlliancePostal</Property>
     <Property name="openmaildelay" type="2">1.0</Property>
     <Property name="srmaildescription" type="2">315188</Property>
     <Property name="srmailtitle" type"2">315130</Property>
</Section>

Bear in mind that the Spectre Terminal message has MailStatePlot 6000000 and a MailTitle/Body in the early 7000000's, much like this one.
Sil
User

Postby Sil » 10 Dec 2016, 21:35

I got it to work, I've no idea how but suddenly it decided to start showing up. Since then, I've added a bunch of other mails which are all using conditionals that were already in the game. I've had some trouble finding conditionals for certain events which I want to have firing off some of the ingame mails, such as:

-- Completed Citadel: Batarian Codes
-- Completed Priority: Palaven/Menae
-- Completed first Leviathan mission
-- Completed Citadel Docks: Retake the Normandy

I'd be grateful if anyone knows what the conditionals for these are, or at least plot.bools linked to them. :)
Sil
User

Previous

Return to Mod Ideas and Requests