Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Mass Effect: Andromeda

General chat about Mass Effect or otherwise.

Re: Mass Effect: Andromeda

Postby thommaal » 07 Jan 2017, 13:24

As with every other product, I have no intention to pay good money for working as a beta-tester, so I'm going to wait to see how ready the game turns out to be after its release*.

It'd be nice if we got a combination of ME1's story and free hand with ME2's characters and gameplay, but, so far, everything points to more ME3: a cinematic experience with railroaded characters.

I hope that they will, at least, make modding easier to compensate for the Bioware-typical desinterest in exterminating bugs and adding gameplay options.

___
* If ME3 hadn't been a gift I rather doubt I would have ever given money away for it. It would have been different if there had been a Game of the Year Edition with all DLC after a year or so, like CD Projekt Red did with their Witcher series, but it looks like EA still thinks it's totally reasonable to expect anyone to pay a hefty sum for a complete game even years after the final DLC release .. that's a business attitude I don't want to support at all.
thommaal
User

Have thanks: 0 time

Previous

Return to Off Topic