Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

My Mods

This area has been closed and archived due to low usage and scope. Texture mods should be hosted on dedicated hosting sites (Nexusmods). Questions about texture installation with the toolset, or packaging textures into MOD or TPF files, may be posted in General Help. Questions related to texture creation are out of scope for the site, but may get replies in Off Topic or Modder's Help.

My Mods

Postby Phnx » 19 Jan 2014, 22:46

Hey. I thought I'd contribute. I only made two minor mods, symmetrical "Asymmetrical Eyebrows" and blue glowing scars. (Currently FemShep only.)

I did a quick and dirty upscale of the eyebrow and scar textures.

Also, I can't for the life of me figure out where to find the renegade eye textures or how to change the glow color via save editor. <- Scratch that!

This vid explains.

TL;DR

Save editor, Raw, Player, Appearance, Head Morph, Vector Parameters, VectorParameter Collection Editor, add new entry Name: Emis_Color.

Values that go along nicely with my mod: R(0)G(2)B(2.5)A(0).

Cheers, enjoy! :)

PS - Anyone who knows how to make a .mod file, please feel free to turn my work into a mod.
Last edited by Phnx on 22 Jan 2014, 07:56, edited 7 times in total.

Phnx has been thanked by:
Phnx
User

Have thanks: 14 time

Re: My Mods

Postby WarrantyVoider » 19 Jan 2014, 22:59

are there some screenshots of it? edited your post to properly display the yt vid^^

greetz WV
always backup your files!
mess with the best or die like the rest!
"I tried everything!" - "mkay, please list that..." ; please dont pm me for help, we have a help section
WarrantyVoider
Emeritus

Have thanks: 626 time

Return to Textures