Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Re-doing models for the Citadel DLC archives run

We don't provide mod support; that's the mod author's job. Contact them with questions, first. If they are no longer supporting the mod, you may ask here, but there's no guarantee of an answer.

Re-doing models for the Citadel DLC archives run

Postby Captain Obvious au » 01 Nov 2015, 01:06

Hi folks,

So I love the Citadel DLC, but I'd really like to change some of the models for the Citadel DLC run for when the non-party members are in the background. I get they're generally small but... I want to. So what I'd love to do is give Cortex some Ajax armour (using Kaidans would be the easiest I'd think), replace Ashley's armour with a different model etc.

Now I have the models I want to use, that's fine, but I don't know how to get them to match the models I'm trying to replace - the ones already there have too many bones, and I have no idea how to alter that.

Oh sidenote: has anyone made a regular 'Alliance Soldier' outfit for Vega? Because that would be awesome.
Captain Obvious au
User

Have thanks: 3 time

Return to Other People's Stuff