Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Rev 743

Information and links to new stable & beta releases.

Rev 743

Postby SirCxyrtyx » 17 Mar 2016, 19:18

Changes by Kfreon:
#197(DLC Tools needs name change): Giftfish
Added SFAR taskbar icons instead of DLC. Fixed languages.xml to reflect DLC-SFAR naming change.

Changes by FemShep:
#236(r742: ME3Creator unable to open most of DLC_TestPatch files): FemShep
files now load

• PCCEditor2: property view now shows number of array elements instead of whatever random number was there before.
  • Interpreter: Added "Delete Array Element" button.

Changes by SirCxyrtyx:
#238(Interpreter2: Incorrect display of 1-element arrays): FemShep
1 element arrays that are followed by a bool now display correctly

ME3Creator: Improvements to property based object importing functionality. (names in NameProperties will actually get imported properly)

ME2Explorer: Sequence Editor can now actually edit (I made a proof of concept mod)

Interpreter:
  • StrProperties that are children of ArrayProperties or StructProperties can now be safely edited, as any size changes will bubble up.
  • Added "Add Array Element" button
Thanks to FemShep's delete array element for finally pushing me to do those two things. (adding and deleting elements from an array without going into the hex? Madness. It's almost like the toolset might be easy to use sometime)

Oh, and in case you hadn't noticed, I've been mirroring all changes made to the ME3 Interpreter to the ME1 and ME2 versions, so if they don't have identical functionality that's a bug and should be reported. Making all three PCCEditors the same is still a work in progress I'm afraid.

Get It Here

SirCxyrtyx has been thanked by:
SirCxyrtyx
Toolset Lead

Have thanks: 288 time

Re: Rev 743

Postby FemShep » 18 Mar 2016, 21:10

Was looking at the "fixed subtraction of array item" commit and was like wtf? None of what I wrote is here. And then noticed it was for ME1 that you added. Then I scrolled down and had the same reaction when I saw ME2.

Nice work on the sequence editor for me1, maybe someday I will mod that game.
ME3Tweaks has modding guides, tools, forums for mods, a modding wiki, and ModMaker, an online mod creation tool.
ME3 Mod Manager, the civilized way of installing and managing ME3 mods.
ME3Tweaks Facebook Page
FemShep
Modder

Have thanks: 76 time

Return to New Releases