Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Sir | FaceFX Editor

Development board for ME3Explorer tools. Please try to keep discussions for each tool inside its own thread.

Re: Sir | FaceFX Editor

Postby Kinkojiro » 10 Dec 2016, 23:09

giftfish wrote:
Deager wrote:Come on people. It only took me about an hour per line at best. That was only, oh good grief, at least 127 hours of moving points around. Yeah, I'll try not to do that again.

And this is why I haven't yet started.

You are crazy, my friend!

I still haven't gotten over how Deager worked out all this just from the hex! It is like reading the matrix.

I will add my suggestion to github. Even just a very simple menu command/dialogue to allow the adjustment of all the points in a single group (that is the wrong term) by an adjustable amount would save 80% of the time.

Kinkojiro has been thanked by:
Kinkojiro
Modder

Have thanks: 249 time

Re: Sir | FaceFX Editor

Postby giftfish » 10 Dec 2016, 23:59

Kinkojiro wrote:I will add my suggestion to github. Even just a very simple menu command/dialogue to allow the adjustment of all the points in a single group (that is the wrong term) by an adjustable amount would save 80% of the time.

It absolutely would. Sir seems to like being fancy, though, (drag and drop cloning!) so I made a fancy suggestion, lol ;)

Please do add to Git. Perhaps the more we pester, the better!
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Previous

Return to ME3Explorer Toolset Development