Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

STABLE 2.0!!

Information and links to new stable & beta releases.

Re: STABLE 2.0!!

Postby KFreon » 23 Apr 2016, 08:22

@femshep: No, we're gonna delete most of it and just link to the new stuff.

@Creeper and Fob: Glad you liked it. I heard about that song ages ago and needed to find it again.
KFreon
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 520 time

Postby CreeperLava » 23 Apr 2016, 09:26

What is the difference between the Stable and Stable.Debug versions ? I see only that there are 2 more files in the debug one. I suppose the release version should remove all .pdb files ? Also, shouldn't the Version Switcher.exe be removed ? Very minor remarks since it doesn't break anything, but still worth taking a look at imo.
CreeperLava
User

Have thanks: 83 time

Postby KFreon » 23 Apr 2016, 09:36

VersionSwitcher still gets built for some reason, even though I've told it not to.
As for the different versions, the Debug one is what everyone has been using, and the other one is the VS Release build, hopefully faster and smaller.
KFreon
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 520 time

Postby giftfish » 23 Apr 2016, 19:59

FYI --

I finally have the Getting Started Guide updated on the wiki, so I'll be uploading to Nexus after I take a quick break for lunch. Please note that several other articles have yet to be updated. That includes *all* of K's tools. They were updated back in February, so they are very recent, but there have been a decent amount of changes since then. I'll be working on all of them over the next few days, and get everything updated as quickly as I can.

It shouldn't be that big of a deal. Between the ME3Explorer v2.0 Overview and Getting Started, the major changes are covered. The changes in the tools themselves should be pretty self-explanatory :)
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Have thanks: 75 time

Postby giftfish » 23 Apr 2016, 22:38

Ugh.

A bit of a delay folks. The toolset got flagged by Nexus for false positive AV reports (stupid Texmod.exe files again). This results in completely hiding the file until they take a look and approve it.

I've already started a ticket and still have an existing PM from last time this happened, so I am on it and will try to get it resolved as quickly as possible (and try to keep it from happening again in the future.

For now, just download from Git, and *be sure* to read the Release Notes on the wiki:

http://me3explorer.wikia.com/wiki/ME3Ex ... n_Overview

I'll update here when I know more :)
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Postby Kinkojiro » 24 Apr 2016, 00:00

Congratulations and many thanks. The new toolkit is much more efficient and powerful from a modders perspective and much easier to use from a players.

We salute you all!

Kinkojiro has been thanked by:
Kinkojiro
Modder

Have thanks: 249 time

Postby giftfish » 24 Apr 2016, 01:28

Looks like we're back up on Nexusmods. Yay :D
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Postby giftfish » 24 Apr 2016, 21:56

Mad wiki editing spree continues.

As far as User Tools and Resources go, everything but ModMaker, TPF Tools, and Texplorer has been updated.

More to come.
giftfish
Toolset Developer

Postby FemShep » 25 Apr 2016, 01:52

Before you post the stable and stuff to nexus, put it through http://virustotal.com. That's the scanner they use. If it gets detected there it will be flagged on nexus. They held my mod manager for like 3 weeks with no communication whatsoever.
ME3Tweaks has modding guides, tools, forums for mods, a modding wiki, and ModMaker, an online mod creation tool.
ME3 Mod Manager, the civilized way of installing and managing ME3 mods.
ME3Tweaks Facebook Page
FemShep
Modder

Have thanks: 76 time

Postby giftfish » 25 Apr 2016, 03:00

@Sir/Kfreon -- Posted this on Git #347 in response to Kinko's post, but ME3Creator is broken in the *stable*.

Somehow the ME3Creator.exe.Config file was left out of the stable, in addition to v2.0.1. We're going to need to confirm that no other files are missing and then push a hotfix. The stable should have all the same files as in rev749, in addition with the few changes you and K pushed into the master.

Reminder: When K tried removing files to create a slimmer version of the stable, it broke Texplorer. That was done after the initial "debug" version was pushed, though, so I'm guessing it shouldn't have anything to do with this.
giftfish
Toolset Developer

PreviousNext

Return to New Releases