Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

STICKY | Mod Etiquette for Toolset Modders

Complimentary board where content modders may host dev threads for mods destined for release. Communicate information, find testers, release Betas, etc.

Re: Mod Etiquette for Toolset Modders

Postby Deager » 04 Jun 2016, 19:15

I have an etiquette question. Are people OK if I setup a bunch of afc files for CEM with this naming convention?

BioD_CitApt_Thane_LOC_INT.pcc would reference
CitApt_Thane.afc

I don't see a lot of people editing Citadel DLC sound stuff I wouldn't think. Yes, I am adding a name to the names list so if there is overlap now it would require patching...but it would allow me to use afc_creator and keep a little bit of sanity by streamlining the process to repoint to the afc. I know it sounds stupid but working with small afc files per LOT_INT would be very efficient for me I think.

Anyone object or find that to get in their way of modding?
Deager
Modder

Have thanks: 164 time

Re: Mod Etiquette for Toolset Modders

Postby Kinkojiro » 05 Jun 2016, 03:38

Can't see it being an issue. You can rename afcs to whatever you want so people should easily be able to avoid conflicts with yours.
Kinkojiro
Modder

Have thanks: 249 time

Previous

Return to Mods in Development