Welcome
Ladies and Gents:

These forums are now closed and registration disabled.

Please join us at our new forum on Proboards. Our hope is that these new forums are more stable, provide more and better features, and allow continuation of the project forums in a safer, more secure, long term environment.

me3explorer.proboards.com

--The ME3Explorer Team

Texturing pawns in 3DSMAX

Area for discussions related to meshes/models, 3D modeling programs, and the like. Can cross over into texture-related discussion. As with other non-toolset related areas, answers not guaranteed.

Texturing pawns in 3DSMAX

Postby FemShep » 15 Sep 2015, 14:41

I am trying to get some stills of enemy pawns. I have extracted their skeletal mesh and stuff using umodel and put it in 3DS max. It looks okay. I drop its diff texture on the model and most look fine, but complex enemies such as the brute don't look right... He's more brown than blue, and I don't know how to put the texture in his head as he is one object.

I'm a real noob at 3D, anyone know how to make the brute look proper? I applied his 2 armor pieces texture and those look OK.

Also I am not sure how to make a weapon be glued to the hand, when I link the object it resets the next frame of any animation.
ME3Tweaks has modding guides, tools, forums for mods, a modding wiki, and ModMaker, an online mod creation tool.
ME3 Mod Manager, the civilized way of installing and managing ME3 mods.
ME3Tweaks Facebook Page
FemShep
Modder

Have thanks: 76 time

Return to Mesh and Model Discussion